True Story 8

Rockhopper

Couple
Real Person
From
Thailand
True Story 8

By Bob and Maggi

It’s a Saturday evening and Bob and Maggi are at home enjoying a quiet evening together. This is unusual but a pleasant break from the usual weekend partying. Maggi looks at Bob and says, “I was just thinking about the first time we did different things that got us into our sexual lifestyle.”

Bob looked at her with a smile and said, “Really? Care to share what were you thinking about?”

“When we got married you knew that I had a strong sex drive and had many sexual experiences before we got together. When you suggested swinging, I was reluctant to try because I thought it might ruin our marriage. After much persuasion, I reluctantly agreed to go to a swingers party just to see what it was like.

“It was not what I expected. We didn’t participate in any sex with others but we did meet some nice people and made arrangements to meet again. It was an enjoyable time.

“After we met with some of the couples from the party and had sex with them, I found that you liked seeing me fuck other men. And I liked watching you with other another woman, too. I became more secure in our relationship. That was the beginning of our sexual lifestyle.”

Bob added, “I remember watching you lick another woman’s pussy. You looked at me with a questioning face to see my reaction. I just smiled and you started eating her in earnest. I found out that night it wasn’t the first pussy you ever ate!”

Maggi said, “Do you remember the first party we went to and there was a black couple there? We didn’t fuck with them that night but a few weeks later we invited them to our house for dinner. I asked if they would like dessert?’ She replied, “Well, yes, but not the kind you are suggesting.”

“Before we knew it we were in the bedroom, naked, and rubbing each other's bodies. The color contrast was an additional turn-on for us both. That night we decided that sex with blacks would be something to look forward to.”

Bob said, “Remember Adolph, on my business trip to North Carolina? That was the first time we had a 3-some with a black man. That was different and we enjoyed him several times after that. But another time we met a black man in the hotel and invited him to our room. Conversations turned to sex and he said that he liked having sex with married white women while the husband watched. Then he surprised us by saying that he was bi-sexual.”

Maggi, “Yes. And while I was sucking his cock, I looked at you and said to join in. I was a bit reluctant at first because you love me and would do almost anything for me, you came over and we both licked up and down his black shaft. Then I pushed his cock into your mouth! At first, you tried to push it out but I kept it in and you started to suck it. Seeing that black cock in your white mouth was erotic. Suddenly he came in your mouth and I made you swallow it all. After he left, we discussed what happened and you admitted that you liked it.”

Bob said, “Yes, and he introduced us to anal sex which I like very much, both giving and receiving. We met with him several times after that and had great 3-somes. After being introduced to cock sucking, I would suck any cock and learned to like the taste of cum. And we found out that after swallowing black cum our sex would be outstanding.”

Maggi, “And you became my bi-sexual slut husband. Damn, I love you!”

Bob said, “And you are my bi-sexual slut wife. Damn, I love you!”

And they agreed that they would fuck and suck and more with anyone, anytime, anyway, anywhere, together or separately. AND THEY DID!

Back