Trophy?

Idk about a trophy or humiliation either. We getting our reperation 😂 seriously though I think it's more so desired bc it's not as readily available. Just my two cents🕺🏾

Last edited:
Not at all! Fucking other men hotwives and girlfriends is partly a favorite pastime and partly a since of duty!

A favorite pastime because I one of the greatest pleasures in life is actually giving pleasure! You want Joy give Joy to others. You want friends show yourself to be friendly. You want pleasure give pleasure to others. Treat people how you would hope to be treated with a right spirit, a good heart, and a decent attitude and you will receive the same in return! Also blowing a hotwife's back out is good exercise!

Duty because as a country we say that we have a responsibility to help those in need in other less fortunate countries. Well I feel the same way about helping those with less meat, less stamina, less skills to make their wife or girlfriend reach that place of orgasmic paradise! NGO's travel the world feeding people's hunger for food, I travel around my community feeding cravings for Black Cock! There are women starving in every community around this country and it's my duty to do what I can to help satisfy that hunger one hotwife at a time!♠️

Back