Treat a white slut just like this.....

Let me see if I can explain this so you understand. The girl in this gif was not beat up it was a slap not a hard slap just enough to sting. It's the act of play she fell over herself.

If no sexually activity goes on it doesn't happen. Otherwise they might be called slut or bitch or whore.

Let me see if I can explain this so you understand. The girl in this gif was not beat up it was a slap not a hard slap just enough to sting. It's the act of play she fell over herself.

If no sexually activity goes on it doesn't happen. Otherwise they might be called slut or bitch or whore.
Dont explain to their dumb asses. Please dont.

And it's by their choice to be treated as such. In the BDSM world submissive are given safe words to use and everything stops

Every man who ever hit a woman has a self generated reason why he did it, which justifies the action in their mind. Then you get scenes like this, on websites like this, that again justifies the their action by saying..."oh she likes it, its what she wants, she likes being slapped about". Then other men see this and it qualifies their desire to hit women, and to hit then much harder, and so it goes on! They also see all this "support" for slapping women about, and it further justifies and endorses their actions, and so it continues. Its just plain wrong at anytime to hit a woman, there can never be any sane justification or rationale.

I also have been around in this lifestyle for quite some time, more than most here I suspect, and I do not need to be talked down to, in a very condescending way (act1964), by some man "trying to explain this so I can understand" which is just another trait of a type of man who feels he is superior and can do what the hell he likes! Well not to this lady. So, am I making sense to anyone here of not?

Enjoying a cuckold relationship has NOTHING whatsoever to do with violence to women by men, NOTHING! Its too prevalent in our society, and I for one make a stand against it whenever I can.

HWJ

Back