Travel Pussy

BlackBalls

Male
Gold Member
Tell us your conquest story while traveling for business. Ladies, was it your first BBC? Guys, was she a first time BBC slut?

From Atlanta (live in LA now) but about 10 years ago I had my 1st work trip over to Knoxville TN. One of the girls at the boutique I was working was super interest. She was smoking hot prob about 5'3", Italian background, banging ass body. She invited me out for drinks within the 1st few hrs of my shift. One of the other workers told me she was gonna try and fuck me which I said wasn't an issue (obviously). We went out had several drinks then went back to my hotel. Fucked most of the night. In the morning I drove her home so she could change clothes then we went to work and acted like nothing happened. I fucked her and 2 other white girls during that 5 day work trip. ******* was fun.

Nothing better than being a short term contractor on the road meeting up with a married lady who is also a short term contractor. You find them in the hotel bar after hours. Usually not 'looking' for anything other than that knowing smile. Back before cell phones were the norm you'd have to make sure you were in her room for 'the call' from hubby and the *******. Spent a more than a few times filling married pussy with cum while she's talking to family at home.

Now that everyone has a cellphone, even location tracking doesn't help if you are staying in the same hotel. Nothing like making some good cash and getting some good fucking at the same time.

J

From Atlanta (live in LA now) but about 10 years ago I had my 1st work trip over to Knoxville TN. One of the girls at the boutique I was working was super interest. She was smoking hot prob about 5'3", Italian background, banging ass body. She invited me out for drinks within the 1st few hrs of my shift. One of the other workers told me she was gonna try and fuck me which I said wasn't an issue (obviously). We went out had several drinks then went back to my hotel. Fucked most of the night. In the morning I drove her home so she could change clothes then we went to work and acted like nothing happened. I fucked her and 2 other white girls during that 5 day work trip. ******* was fun.

Impressive, 3 bitches in 5 days.

Nothing better than being a short term contractor on the road meeting up with a married lady who is also a short term contractor. You find them in the hotel bar after hours. Usually not 'looking' for anything other than that knowing smile. Back before cell phones were the norm you'd have to make sure you were in her room for 'the call' from hubby and the *******. Spent a more than a few times filling married pussy with cum while she's talking to family at home.

Now that everyone has a cellphone, even location tracking doesn't help if you are staying in the same hotel. Nothing like making some good cash and getting some good fucking at the same time.

Thanks, excellent work.

Hi all. I’ve been ****** to create a second profile on b2w due to some computer failure and password issues.
Sucks cuz I’ve lost a lot of connections. Feel free to reach out.

James

During the early days of our cuckold marriage, hotels that catered to traveling businessmen were "fertile" ground for getting strange cocks to fuck my wife. And it made no difference if the stud was married or single. When these men discovered they would not have to use condoms, the sex became super torrid. The jackpot was realized when the hotel was hosting a conference or a convention. Under such circumstances, my wife would usually be treated to a gangbang. On the negative side, the "pros" working the hotel would look at my wife with disdain and sometimes with outright hostility. They did not like that my wife was giving it up for nothing.

Another good place to pick up studs for my wife were Truck Stops. The bigger ones had all the comforts of home, including bars, shower facilities and attached motels. Truckers appeared, at least to my wife, to be among the horniest men in the world. And practically all of them appreciated that this sexy, slutty married bitch was accompanied by her cuckold husband. After all, somebody had to pay the bar tab, the motel bill, and clean their cocks up after balling the wife.

At one of the smaller Truck Stops, which did not have an attached motel, we had one of our hottest trysts. It was 1:00 AM during a mondain summer weekend. My wife and I were spending the weekend at our PA summer home. The wife was restless, and unable to fall sleep. She finally told me that she needed a hard cock and warm sperm in her twat. I told her that only a Truck Stop that catered to Cross-Country driver teams would have anybody around. She agreed and I drove to the location. This particular facility had 24-hour diesel, a 24-hour convenience store, a trucker's lounge with TV, and a shower facility consisting of a locker room and an open shower area with multiple shower heads. One team of truckers took my wife into the shower facility where the 3 of them stripped down to their birthday suits. They then entered the shower room where the two men took turns fucking my wife as she braced herself against a shower wall. Both men shot two loads of their baby-makers into my wife. The attendant at the facility turned out to be like me: white, fat, with a tiny dick. We both jerked off until our meager cum loads ran down into the shower drain.

Back