Trainers

My wife had a LTR with her tennis coach - I think it happens as they are together for long ish periods of time and get to know each other and feeling s can develop

My wife’s female trainer quit and she was transferred to a black guy that I knew was just her type.

I went in her phone, found his number and behind the scenes reached out and helped him on how to approach my wife.

He ended up being our first true ownership crazed bull.

I imagine he had more white pussy being thrown at him.

I was in high school, I had proposed to my cute girlfriend to do cuck things, you know how it is, first tell me I was crazy, then just laugh, then agree to "try and see what happens".

However, she didn't jump on top of the first guy that passed her and flatly refused to do it with friends of mine or hers. She said that if the opportunity came up with someone "far away" from us, she would take it.

A week later she admitted to me that her trainer at the gym always groped her ass when he helped her train, looked at her too much and made comments like, "your ass is the most beautiful around here." And she also admitted to me that she didn't dislike him in the least and that since we would have that, he seemed like a good option.

I accepted, she only had to flirt ONE DAY with him, he asked her out and fucked her like a god. He became a regular, even with the huge age difference (we were in high school, he was about 38 years old) and even though he was married.
I've always heard that trainers get a lot of action from female clients. Any truth to it? Any women fucking their trainers? Or trainers who end up fucking their clients?

IT'S MOST LIKELY TRUE , BECAUSE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I TRAINED A GROUP OF WOMEN AND ENDED UP FUCKING FIVE OF THEM 3 MARRIED 2 SINGLE . AND I MADE HOUSE CALLS TO TWO WOMEN AND IT TURNED INTO A SEX THING INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT.

Back