Train Us

My boyfriend and I are very new to this, we are very familiar and have been waiting me to find a bull that I can play with on a regular basis for awhile now, but we have finally taken the step of actively finding someone. I want to see if there’s is any bulls out there that can train my boyfriend and I on how to turn our relationship into a legit cuckold relationship. We are in Dallas but travel almost every week. I want to find someone me and my boyfriend can both interact with.
pm ill turn yall out

My boyfriend and I are very new to this, we are very familiar and have been waiting me to find a bull that I can play with on a regular basis for awhile now, but we have finally taken the step of actively finding someone. I want to see if there’s is any bulls out there that can train my boyfriend and I on how to turn our relationship into a legit cuckold relationship. We are in Dallas but travel almost every week. I want to find someone me and my boyfriend can both interact with.
Start collecting those frequent flyer miles and make your way up to NorCal. Ohh the fun to be had.

Last edited:
Lock him up! And make him clean you up after creampie, everytime!

Back