Tory stories

My wife Tory and I were each 25, white, and in an open marriage in the 80s. We had played around with a couple of women and Tory had a few guys that were interested but she wasn’t. Tory began working at the hospital lab on the second shift and I was working days. So we saw each other more on the weekends or if I stayed up when she got home at 1130 or midnight. Tory was a tiny woman 5 foot 1 inch 100 lbs with B cup firm breasts. She got a lot of looks from both women and men, She made friends easily even though she was somewhat an introvert. There was a coworker who was 52 and she got along with him as they both had a quirky sense of humor. His name was William and she would comment now and again about how he was a flirt and was always impressed at her lab skills. They would take their lunches together and talk a lot. I found out William was about my height 6 foot 1 inch and very fit and black with a hint of grey at the temples.

William started to walk Tory to her car and I appreciated that as it wasn’t the best part of town. She mentioned that she really liked him and I asked if he wanted to get in her panties and she would just brush it off. Then one Friday night she came home around midnight which while isn’t late for her it is the outside time if she has to stay late or if there was an accident. Neither was the case that night. She climbed into bed and we began to cuddle and I smelled cologne, mens cologne and she said that William had walked her to her car and they talked for a bit and then he hugged her and then kissed her. She kissed back. For Tory kissing was actually more sexy and intimate than intercourse, and so I was curious where this was leading. She again just brushed it off saying he was just being nice and she enjoyed the kisses. Plural.

The time with William after work increased in frequency to a couple of days a week and then one night Tory came home at 1230 and was very horny. She climbed into bed and she was so wet. She was actually dripping and she told me that they sat in his car and made out for an hour and he had sucked on her tits and felt her through her pants. She had felt him up over his pants. They hadn’t gone any further as they were in the work parking lot someone might have seen. I went down on Tory and gave her an amazing orgasm, I am sure the entire time she was thinking of William as I fucked her. I asked her how big he was and she just blushed and said she didn’t kiss and tell. So I gathered he was bigger and she was just being coy.

This type of thing happened two more times and I asked if he knew we had an open marriage and she said that he did, but he was in an on again off again thing with one of the nurses and it was in that off again phase. I asked if they were going to go further and she said no that it was just some second base fun that he didn’t want to ruin what he had with the nurse.

Tory came from work at 1230 walked into the bedroom still wearing her long trench coat as it had been raining. She just looked at me and I thought something had happened to the car but then she had this sly grin. She opened her coat and she was naked, her nipples a little reddened from use. I leapt out of bed and leaned over to kiss and nibble her tits. She said “William told me to take off my clothes in the locker room before we walked to our cars”. “He finger fucked me so well and loves the way my pussy tastes”. Then she kissed me hard, tongues flying, she worked her way to my ear and whispered, “can you still taste him in my mouth?” I couldn’t but his cologne was all over her. I said you swallowed, you never do for me? Tory said “What was I going to do, spit it out in his car?” “How rude.” I thought someone might see you? She said he drove to a secluded part of the parking lot no one would see. I was going to go down on her but Tory said “FUCK ME NOW!” We fucked for about 20 min she said I wonder how long he would fuck me.

About three weeks after that event, Tory said that she was going to go out dancing with a friend of ours. Not an unusual thing, it just hadn’t happened for awhile and I was a tad surprised. Our friend is gay and Tory made a good wing man for him. So she said it might be 330-4 am by the time she got home, depending if our friend hooked up with someone. About 4 I heard the front door and heard her in the kitchen so I rolled back over to go back to sleep. Tory slid into bed, she felt clammy and chilly, she could get pretty sweaty when she danced. It was dark and I cuddled up against her and kissed her and asked if she had fun. She said “it was a FANTASTIC night.” I began to go down on her and she took my chin in her hand and said I need to tell you something before you do that. I looked up and she turned on the lights. Her tits had hickeys on them and she said she hadn’t gone dancing but went home with William. So if you go down there it won’t just be me you will taste. I started to kiss my way back down and when I got to her pussy she just sighed. She said I was soothing and she was a bit raw. I could taste his cum, there was quite a bit. As I licked and lightly nibbled Tory began to cum again and then I had to actually swallow. I said damn he must have cum a lot. She said he came 3 times. Damn.

Tory said that when they got to his place they were all over each other and naked by the time they made it to his bed. He ate her pussy almost as good as me, then he climbed up and slid his hard cock into her, working in and out till he got it all in. She said he didn’t last long the first time and she came with him. She said he carried her over to the dresser he put her legs over his shoulders and fucked her again. He lasted a lot longer and she came several times by the second cum. Then he had to take a moment to recover and she got water for them. They talked that it should maybe just be the one time. Then he was ready if they were only going to do it the one time, he fucked her again and again. Finally he came again and Tory said she should go and that I would expect her by 4am.

So here I am eating my first creampie and making my wife feel so good. I then started to slide up her body and my cock touched her pussy and it was so hot. Tory said “please”, she just reached down and stroked me along her pussy. “Please, not in me, I am sore.” Sore? How big was he?, “oh very!” I came when she said that. Tory says “I am not a size queen but I loved it.” We talked about it on and off for a number of weeks after and the nurse was on again with William so I supposed it was just that one time thing.

Then a few more weeks went by and Tory told me she had talked with Willaim about getting together again. It seemed that the nurse was going out of town and he wanted Tory to stay all weekend. I asked “is this something you want to do?” Her reply of “hell yes!” made it obvious she did. She then told me that we couldn’t have sex for the couple of weeks before as he wanted to her to know only his cock for that weekend. I could go down on her but no fucking. I was a little bothered by that but Tory said “Honey it will make it all the better when we do, also we can’t for a few days after.” Why, she said she would certainly be sore. I then asked politely to tell me just how big he was as I am average. She took me to bed and proceeded to give me head getting me nice and hard. She edged me three times. “ Are you sure you want to know?” Yes “Well honey he is at least 9 inches long and double, maybe more, your thickness.” “He is uncut and he stays hard for a long time.” “I just love his cock.” I came hard. She giggled and said maybe you should suck his cock and find out, but he doesn’t want you to, I asked. You asked? “Yes you seemed to really enjoy eating his cum.” I said, “It was both your cum and I enjoyed it, yes, because it tasted good and you enjoyed me doing it.”

So for 2 weeks all I could do was go down on Tory she would stroke me but she wouldn’t even give me head, she said she was “saving herself” for William.The plan was she would drive to work Friday then after work and they would go to his place in his car, so their coworkers would notice her car still there. Then on Monday go to work in his car and then she would come back Monday night. No cell phones back then so I had to wait till she returned on Monday night to find out.

Monday night Tory arrived home and she had a huge smile and an exhausted look. She said oh I forgot and she reached in her purse and pulled out her wedding rings and put them back on. She looked at me and said “William told me that when I am with him I am his woman.” I take it that you are too sore for me? Tory giggled a little and said “ I wasn’t totally honest with you, we couldn’t have sex because William told me to go off my birth control and wanted to see if the risk would ake it hotter.” So if you want this pussy again you better try now, because he fucked me so well and he came in me so many times I had it dripping out of me.`` We went to the bedroom but I didn’t last long and I came a lot.” Tory said “well we'll see won’t we?” A few weeks and Tory wasn’t late. We ended up finding out she could no longer have *******. She had had a miscarriage years before and apparently there was too much scarring. The situation coupled with the nurse returning and asking William to marry her ended Willaim and Tory ever playing together again. But that wasn’t the last BBC.

We had moved to a house and Tory felt like she was losing tone and signed up for a trainer through the gym that the hospital uses. I thought she was fantastic but she wanted to get more definition so who was I to argue. The first meeting workout was tough and she came home exhausted. She said that John was tough but she was sure that she could keep up. She was a part of a 4 person class and John would work with each person one on one as they progressed. There were 2 other women and a guy. Tory was determined to outdo the other women, one of them was from her department and she was kind of a bitch 40 married 2 ******* a little out of shape but flirted with John who was also in his 40s. The other woman was single and in her 30s a nurse that worked the Peds unit and the guy was also a nurse that worked on the Peds unit. Tory was sure he joined to be near her,

Tory progressed quite a bit in a month, she had the class once a week and to follow John's workout and meal instructions. She said that the girl and guy from Peds dropped out so it was just her and the “bitch”. I asked if she was jealous because she was flirting with John. She said no, because he wasn’t returning the flirts. I asked if he was gay or ultra professional. Because in that line of work you gotta be careful. Tory said she was sure he wasn’t gay but didn’t elaborate. I knew Tory had a thing for black guys. The boyfriend before me was black and there was of course William, but Tory wasn’t sharing much about John so I thought maybe there wasn’t anything there.

Two months into the workout regimen and Tory was looking so good, she was so proud of herself. I told her we should go out and celebrate and she said that would be nice. We went to a pub near where the gym was and as we waited for a table the host was seating a man ahead of us who came in after us. It was John and apparently had a reservation and a regular. Tory introduced me and he shook my hand and then ignored me as he talked with Tory about her progress. He asked if we wanted to join him and Tory said sure thing. I was a little irked that I had hoped we would have a nice date night together.

Tory and John talked a lot at the table about life in general and I was involved a few times in the conversation. Then Tory asked if it bothered him that the other gal was flirting all the time. John said that she was dropping out and it would just be them from now on. He then asked her if she wanted him to invite anyone else in and she hummed for a second and John immediately said good, I was looking forward to spending more time with you. I was sitting right there. Tory said she was looking forward to him working hard with her. He said he was going to do exactly that. Tory hugged him as we left and I asked are you talking HARD or just working out, Tory just smiled and said we will see. We had awesome sex that night and I am sure I heard John come out of her mouth once.

Two weeks after the dinner out Tory called me to say that she would be late as they weren’t going to be working out at the gym that was being cleaned and they would be using John’s private gym. After an hour or so Tory called and she told me to not wait up. She was out of breath and I asked if she was ok and she said that John is definitely not gay. How do you know? Because he has his cock in me right now. OOhhh GOD and then she hung up.

Tory got home at 10 the next day, she came in tired and smelling of sex. She hugged me. She didn’t even want to kiss or talk, she just laid down on the couch and slept. She woke up around 6 and I was making something to eat and Tory was starved. As we ate Tory was pretty quiet and I wasn’t going to pry it was obvious they had sex so I was waiting till she wanted to talk about it. After dinner I had poured myself a bourbon and Tory said you might want to pour that a double. So I did and we sat there in silence with just the music from the radio. When I had finished the ******* Tory stood in front of me and said “Don’t be angry”. That’s a hell of a way to start a conversation. She began to take off her clothes and there all over her belly and tits and then on her legs was black marker writing that said John’s pussy, John’s slut, Black cock only.

Tory looked at me with a weird look on her face. I was livid how he could treat her like that. Tory calmed me and said “Honey I agreed to it”. What? “Yes baby, it was in the moment and it was so hot and the way he fucked me, like no one ever.” “ Don’t be mad.” I calmed down and she was kissing me now and telling me she loved me but the sex was amazing and I can understand that right? I said ok well it will wash off so let's go take a shower. It's a permanent marker. It will take a few showers before it will come off. Now I was worried what if someone saw it and what about our marriage. Tory assured me that she still loved me but she was gong to keep having sex with John.

Tory was adamant about sex with John, he fucked her better than anyone and she said he opened her mind about sex. Tory said that John wanted to have me see it for myself. All the time Tory had been with William I wanted to watch and here is John telling her that I should watch. So Tory set it up for the following weekend and I was both turned on and apprehensive.

John arrived late Sat afternoon and Tory had made a fantastic meal. We had wine and then after I had poured us both a bourbon, a little more wine for Tory. It was a pleasant meal and though it was a light and healthy meal it was the conversation. John and Tory were just chatter boxes. The way she would lay her hand on his. They kissed when he arrived and a few during the meal. So here we are on the couch and Tory comes in the living room and sits on John’s lap. John begins to really kiss Tory and he turns to me and tells me, “I am going to show you how Tory should be fucked”. He began to take off her top and sucked on her tits. He lifted her up and carried her down the hallway to OUR bedroom all the way kissing as Tory told him which room. Once in the room, John strips Tory and sees the writing is fading. “I see I need to mark your pussy again baby.” Tory ignoring me completely says “Yes daddy”. Daddy? WTF Then Tory kneels and takes off John’s pants and then moves up to take off his shirt. The man is chiseled, truly a defined six pack and biceps. I am 6’1” and fairly decent shape but damn. Then I really looked at Tory and she too had more definition, I mean I noticed but I guess I really didn’t because now Tory looked so stunning to me.

Tory was flushed and glowing as John dropped his underwear, though it was clear he was hung it was more of a surprise than I thought. He wasn’t hard and he was easily 8 inches, uncut and thick. I mean thick. He took Tory in his arms and they kissed a lot. They fell back on the bed and John laid next to Tory and had her spread her legs. I could see her pussy was wet. John says “get up here and get her pussy ready for my cock.” His cock was laying on her thigh and was starting to get hard. I crawled between Tory’s legs and began to eat her pussy. She was flowing and I had to breathe as John was forsing my head harder into Tory. As I opened my mouth to catch a breath my head was ****** to John’s cock. It was Tory that was pushing my face. I tried to close my mouth but Tory told me to “suck it” and see what she knew I wanted. To know what it was like to suck a cock. Tory kept telling me to “be a good cocksucker and make sure to get Daddy’s cock all hard for his pussy.” I pretended to not like doing it but they were so into each other I was hardly noticed.

John’s cock got so hard that I couldn’t see how Tory could take it all. Easily 10 inches, even his cock had definition with veins bulging. John got between Tory’s legs and placed the head along her slit and I was amazed how she seemed to open up for him. It took a little in and out but he got half in and started to work it. There was a guttural grunt from Tory and a sigh of “Oh GOD”.

I was long forgotten as the passion built up, John kept fucking Tory and moving her all over the bed. Tory was saying things like “take this pussy” “you own me”. John was into it and started saying he was going to “put a black baby in her.” She and I knew that he couldn’t, the scarring and the birth control. I didn’t know if he knew. Anyway they fucked for at least 20 minutes before John bellowed he was cumming and Tory on her at least 6th cum they came together. I almost came from watching my wife cum so many times and the way she screamed. I was also a bit jealous that it wasn’t me that was giving her that pleasure. As they laid there kind of whispering to each other Tory giggled at something he said and she said “sure, could be fun.”

John got up to make a phone call and Tory and I talked. Tory asked if I liked what I saw and I did. She got me to start licking her pussy a bit to keep her motor running for John. “How does my pussy taste baby, it’s freshly fucked and plenty of sperm for you.” I asked about the baby comment. “John talked me into going off the birth control since I don’t need it and not to add to my hormones, so it’s hot to talk about getting pregnant.” John returned, leaned over to Tory and whispered in her ear and she smiled real large, looked at me and said “Baby a friend of John’s, Tyrell, is coming over and is going to bring some pot and a massage table.” “He is going to give us both massages, because you are sharing me with John.” I was surprised but pleased, pot and a massage. We didn’t have to wait long and there were knocks at the door and Tory sprung up and answered the door still naked. Tyrell came in carrying a massage table and set it up in the bedroom. We lit up a joint and it was some good weed and I was beginning to get a buzz as Tory was getting her massage. Tyrell was a smaller guy with dreads and a skinny frame. He was wearing some gym shorts and no shirt and was ripped not an ounce of fat. Tory convinced him to drop the shorts since we were all basically naked. He was not much bigger than me in the cock department. I had begun to think that this was going to be a gangbang on Tory but it seemed he wasn’t making any moves on her. After Tory’s massage he handed her a small bottle of something and she sniffed it and then handed it to me. I asked what it was and she said ‘it will help you relax, they are called poppers.‘ I was already pretty relaxed but I thought what the hell. I did it a few times and then as I was laying there and Tyrell was massaging me they encouraged me to sniff some more.

I was laying on my stomach and a naked Tyrell was rubbing oil all over my back and ass and I was feeling no pain. I could feel that Tyrell was hard and he stopped rubbing me down and put on a condom. I looked at Tory and she said 'it's not for me baby, it’s for you.’ I then felt Tyrell getting between my legs and his cock at the entrance of my ass. I was going to try and get up but John held my shoulders down as Tyrell entered me. John started telling me I was made for black cock as Tyrell slowly stroked in and out of my ass.

Tyrell was working his cock in and out slowly and hadn’t gotten in all the way yet, taking his time. John let up on my shoulders as I had stopped trying to get up. John took Tory in his arms and they began to kiss deeply and then Tory turned towards me and leaned over and kissed me and told me I looked so sexy with Tyrell’s cock in me. “John just knew that you would want your own black lover”. They laid down in the bed next to us and John began to enter Tory again as Tyrell was stroking in and out of me more fully, I was actually enjoying it. There was a point that his cock kept hitting my prostate. I found out later that poppers were to loosen and relax your ass. Tyrell said in my ear “you like that lover? You like my black cock inside you?” I looked over at John and Tory. My lovely wife as she gave herself to him. They were building a rhythm and Tyrell was working up to staying with them. Tory screamed out “ohh Yes daddy fuck my pussy” “This is your pussy now daddy.” John started to pound her harder. Tyrell was pounding my ass then he leaned close, turned my head and made me kiss him and he called me his “little white cock slut.”

Tyrell was kissing me “Oh damn I love this ass it is so tight”. John and Tory were going pretty good. The room was full of wet slapping sounds as cocks fucked in and out and even I was moaning. Tory and John were building up and Tory screamed, “Give me your baby” and came so hard she nearly *******. John yelled he was cumming and Tyrell yelled he was too. I felt light headed and felt like I was peeing. Tyrell pulled out of me and the condom had broken, I was full of his cum and John withdrew from Tory and she was a mess, cum dripping all over. As I rolled over, there on the massage table was a huge puddle of my cum. I had cum from being fucked by Tyrell.

John whispered something in Tory’s ear and she giggled. John got up and said that he and Tyrell had to go but we should do this again. They got dressed and Tyrell told me he would come back for the massage table. Tyrell patted my ass “next time I want you to clean back there so I can bareback you properly”. “Damn a sweet ass.” Tory walked them to the front door and I was laying on the bed when she got back. “Oh Honey you have a nice load there, Tyrell must have really liked you.” I asked her what John had whispered that made her giggle. “John said wouldn’t it be funny if we both got pregnant.”

Life returned to somewhat normalcy for a few weeks, however Tory was spending a lot more time with John beyond just working out. Tyrell came by to get the massage table one evening while Tory was at work and I wasn’t expecting him. I told him it was just a one time thing, that it was the pot and the poppers. He was not buying it and took out his cock and it was semi hard and asked “Are you sure you don’t at least want a taste of this cock that made you cum on that table?” I stood there looking at this semi hard uncut black cock and I did want to.. “Come on, no one will know it’s just us here.” I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. “That's a boy, work that pipe, yeah you are definitely my cock slut.” I sucked him for what seemed 15 minutes and then he came as he held my head to make sure that all that cum went in my mouth. “Swallow it up lover.” Tyrell zipped up and left taking the table, then one more time he reminded me how wanted to fuck my ass. When Tory got home she kissed me and said “hmm I think I can still taste Tyrells cum in your mouth”. I looked at her, “Dear of course he called me at work to tell me all about it. He wants you bad”

I was certain that Tory and John were fucking way more than she was telling me about and she even went back to wearing some of her more lose fitting clothes and being relaxed about her appearance. After a few more weeks about 2 months since our little get together Tory told me that she and John were going to have a little party at his house and that Tyrell was going to take me. “Tory I am not gay.” “I know honey, this is a couples party and well you and Tyrell make a cute couple.” “Well we are a couple, you’re my wife.” “True, but this is a party that John and I are throwing as a couple, you understand right?” It stung a bit what she said, she and I had not had sex since the day of our little get together, hell we had hardly even slept together, works schedules and her being gone a lot with John. The week droned on, it seemed an eternity. Then the morning of the party Tory dressed in this white flowing peasant dress that I had never seen. She said John had bought it for her for this party. She walked to the door and I asked where she was going, “John’s silly, Tyrell will be by later to pick you up, remember to use that ******* I got you before you leave” and she was gone.

Tyrell called and said he would be by at 5pm to get me. I looked at the ******* kit for a long time and finally I gave in and used it. At 5pm on the dot Tyrell was at the door, he was dressed in a sharp tailored suit, I felt underdressed in casual slacks and button up shirt and told him so. “Baby I’ll have you UNdressed later so don’t worry.” We went out to his Mercedes SL convertible. “You didn’t think I made my money doing massages did you?” We arrived at John’s and there were about 10 couples about half were interracial the other half black and I was the only white guy and we were the only male couple. I think everyone knew I was Tory's husband. I could catch some whispers and looks. I didn’t see Tory anywhere and then there was a clinking of a glass and we all gathered in the living room, Tyrell stood behind me with his arms around me. Tory entered the room, she had added a ringlet of white flowers in her hair, she looked radiant and she stepped to John’s side. John, “I want to thank you all for coming to our little party tonight, Tory has a few things she wants to say.” Tory, “First I want to tell you my new friends and everyone (looking at me) that I love you all, I mean it.” “I want to announce that John has asked me to marry him and I said yes.” There was a lot of clapping and congratulations, I was floored, my heart sank, I was sick to my stomach. “And (motioning to her belly) after being told I couldn’t conceive we are having a baby.” I almost dropped to the floor. Tyrell held me and told me to look at them “Look at how she is gazing at John” I had to admit that she did look at John like there was no one else in the room.

Tyrell ushered me into a bedroom and I collapsed in his arms. I was mad, I was sad, I was hurt, I was conflicted that my wife was happy. Tyrell began to kiss me and undress me and we fell on the bed and we began to have sex. I caught a motion out of the corner of my eye and there was Tory, “I have been in love with John since the first day we fucked and I have had no idea how to tell you.” “You are gay for black cock sweetheart, you know it and it’s obvious look at how hard your cock is.” You and Tyrell have fun and we will be outside when you are ready to talk.

Back