Toronto / GTA -Saturday night- Gangbang

couple

Couple
From
FL, US
Just got my Qos tattoo today and would like to celebrate with a gangbang on Saurday night the 15th between 9pm to 11pm (approx.)
Looking for 3-6 well hung, fit black males to show me a good time.
I have a really private space that I can host in. Port Credit area -South Mississauga-
Byob, 420 friendly, I will supply small snacks, mix etc.
please be serious about attending.
Looking forward to a really fun nice night!
Might even make my husband watch, ( don't worry he is straight and loves to see me used!)
Cassandra xoxo
PM me and I will send you my #

Just to clarify this is a free event, just contribute toward the space rental and food $30

Attachments

• Me in spandex.jpg
    Me in spandex.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
I remember fucking you in Barrie. There were about 7 other guys at any point and guys filtering in and out. Hot session. I came hard and a few of the guys laughed. I was the only coloured guy in the room lol

Just got my Qos tattoo today and would like to celebrate with a gangbang on Saurday night the 15th between 9pm to 11pm (approx.)
I have a really private space that I can host in. Port Credit area -South Mississauga-
Might even make my husband watch, ( don't worry he is straight and loves to see me used!)
Cassandra xoxo

Curious, what does "420 friendly" stand for.

Cassandra xoxo
can i see the tattoo?

Cassandra xoxo

Just to clarify this is a free event, just contribute toward the space rental and food $30
Very sexy

Back