Toronto bar/club for new couple

I would have said go to Club M4 in Mississauga for the BBC party (3rd Saturday of the month) which has gone on for about 9 years. I cannot recommend that event at this time.

Apparently, some fragile white people did not like that it was called "Big Black Cock" and the club rebranded the BBC party and call it now a "Big Beautiful Cock" party. The advertising on the website was changed to emphasize the idea that white males will be there.

Of course, this is basically a soft way of killing the party and taking away a safe space for Black men to express themselves. They raised the admission price from $50.00 to 100.00 for single men as well. Reports are that the vibe and the demographics of the event have changed to predominantly white.

The club is open 7 days a week 365 days a year for about 9 hours each day. That is about 3,285 hours in a year. They have events for BBW, Young Swingers, CD/TV, Cougar nights, MILF's, T-Girls (weekly), BDSM, and these events are specific to give a safe space to those who have whatever fetish, or preferences to express themselves. AND THATS OK. This club cannot have 48 hours a year (less than 2%) of 3,285 hours they are open dedicated to those who desire interracial connections?

This is hypocritical for a club that claims to be diverse and inclusive. Inclusivity gets pushed aside by white fragility.

I would have said go to Club M4 in Mississauga for the BBC party (3rd Saturday of the month) which has gone on for about 9 years. I cannot recommend that event at this time.

Apparently, some fragile white people did not like that it was called "Big Black Cock" and the club rebranded the BBC party and call it now a "Big Beautiful Cock" party. The advertising on the website was changed to emphasize the idea that white males will be there.

Of course, this is basically a soft way of killing the party and taking away a safe space for Black men to express themselves. They raised the admission price from $50.00 to 100.00 for single men as well. Reports are that the vibe and the demographics of the event have changed to predominantly white.

The club is open 7 days a week 365 days a year for about 9 hours each day. That is about 3,285 hours in a year. They have events for BBW, Young Swingers, CD/TV, Cougar nights, MILF's, T-Girls (weekly), BDSM, and these events are specific to give a safe space to those who have whatever fetish, or preferences to express themselves. AND THATS OK. This club cannot have 48 hours a year (less than 2%) of 3,285 hours they are open dedicated to those who desire interracial connections?

This is hypocritical for a club that claims to be diverse and inclusive. Inclusivity gets pushed aside by white fragility.
Any other recommendations for Toronto?

That is sad to hear. Any suggestions where Hotwives can meet black men , in Southern Ontario?

I’m planning to go Toronto in august and saw the bbc event they had. That’s the stupidest thing ever. Why not just completely change the name of the event then as it’s now misleading.

Any good bars/dancing clubs in Toronto to potentially meet a bbc/bull? I'm going with my gf end of May, we are planning to go out a few times, and she's a milf in her 40s that loves dancing - it makes her flirty and horny, especially along with a few drinks...

Back