Topless cruise

Looking for an adults only cruise to bring my wife. Hopefully will let her inabitions dwn and get with a bbc
That's going to be somewhat difficult. You could do a Bliss cruise, but that is all couples. I'm sure there will be black men on the cruise, but they will be there as a couple. There will be black crew members, but if you hook up with one of them they will be fired and you'll both be packing your bags and leaving the ship wherever it happens to be.

There are Bare Necessities cruises, but those are nudist cruises. Anything sexual in public including sexy dress is forbidden.

That's going to be somewhat difficult. You could do a Bliss cruise, but that is all couples. I'm sure there will be black men on the cruise, but they will be there as a couple. There will be black crew members, but if you hook up with one of them they will be fired and you'll both be packing your bags and leaving the ship wherever it happens to be.

There are Bare Necessities cruises, but those are nudist cruises. Anything sexual in public including sexy dress is fory

There are Bare Necessities cruises, but those are nudist cruises. Anything sexual in public including sexy dress is forbidden.
So much better on a chartered yacht. 🔥

There are many quality black men on bliss with a roommate aka single. If they only knew 😂
Bliss 2023 is going to be nuts

We've been on about 10 cruises, 9 we're on Carnival. All were just normal cruises.
Topless deck, the highest deck on the ship, it's small. No nudity. If there was 30 people 15 were crew members on break. All young, early 20s(?), all were topless, small thong. All female. The other were passengers like us. Of the 14-15 passengers most were couples. All topless. Some you didn't want to see without a shirt. Others good looking (like us?). Wife and I enjoyed some friendly chat with a couple of the crew and 2 other couples. We saw and chatted with the couples at other times on the cruise. I will say it was kinda hot visiting with them thinking about how the wife looked half naked.

Back