Carnival Cruise

For a good looking guy with any game at all a cruise ship is like shooting fish in a barrel. Many many available women.
Most are older, 45+ but some are very good looking.
I'm married, been on cruises with my wife. I've been hit on many times by women. Most politely back off when I say I'm with my wife but some have aggressively told me they were available if I could "get away". I never acted on any invites but it made me feel good.

Its one of my main fantasies to go on a cruise with a 3rd maybe even a 4th that have a connecting room to ours so at night we can just walk through the door to have a great nite then in the morning walk out and no one is the wiser well besides the people in rooms next to us that will definitely know what we are up to. This sounds so fun 😻

We were on a cruise with another couple. Just regular friends, our age, absolutely no sex play had or has ever happened.
Going into dinner one night we playfully swapped wives on our arms as we walked to our table. The looks from others nearby were unbelievable. (Everyone sits at the same tables every night throughout the cruise so you kinda know who sits where.)
One woman quietly and politely asked the wife of our friends if we were swingers. She jokingly answered she wished we were.
Nothing came of it, it was kinda scary but was fun.

Its one of my main fantasies to go on a cruise with a 3rd maybe even a 4th that have a connecting room to ours so at night we can just walk through the door to have a great nite then in the morning walk out and no one is the wiser well besides the people in rooms next to us that will definitely know what we are up to. This sounds so fun 😻
Let us doing and have fun. I have the same idea... 🥰

We were on a cruise with another couple. Just regular friends, our age, absolutely no sex play had or has ever happened.
Going into dinner one night we playfully swapped wives on our arms as we walked to our table. The looks from others nearby were unbelievable. (Everyone sits at the same tables every night throughout the cruise so you kinda know who sits where.)
One woman quietly and politely asked the wife of our friends if we were swingers. She jokingly answered she wished we were.
Nothing came of it, it was kinda scary but was fun.
Wonderful fun but do you think you missed the opportunity to follow through on a fantasy

Back