Took wife to Key West Truman Adult Video tonight

Me and my wife are in key west took her to the Truman Adult video tonight. They have 3 gloryhole rooms with Biden in the back room. We walked in and the old man at the counter was rude to me and following us and just kept eyeing up my wife. Anyway we walked around did some shopping the place was empty. One customer came in and he was a bbc and so I was thinking if I can get my wife into the room maybe things would happen. So I talked my wife into watching a video with me and i came in eye contact with bbc I pointed to the back room without my wife seeing me and he smiled! So then I got my wife into the room started to finger fuck her and watching a movie I hear the door open up next to our room! I knew I was in luck!! I got my wife really horny and I put my fingers into the hole and about 10 seconds later bbc comes through! Of course my wife couldn’t resist! Then after sucking bbc and making him cum multiple times the room next to us opens up and another cock! It was the old man of course but she sucked him off. Then a more came in. Was in there about an hour! Fun night but it’s not the best place to bring your wife! 😂 Pic from tonight. Maybe come back later tonight!

Last edited:
Me and my wife are in key west took her to the Truman Adult video tonight. They have 3 gloryhole rooms with Biden in the back room. We walked in and the old man at the counter was rude to me and following us and just kept eyeing up my wife. Anyway we walked around did some shopping the place was empty. One customer came in and he was a bbc and so I was thinking if I can get my wife into the room maybe things would happen. So I talked my wife into watching a video with me and i came in eye contact with bbc I pointed to the back room without my wife seeing me and he smiled! So then I got my wife into the room started to finger fuck her and watching a movie I hear the door open up next to our room! I knew I was in luck!! I got my wife really horny and I put my fingers into the hole and about 10 seconds later bbc comes through! Of course my wife couldn’t resist! Then after sucking bbc and making him cum multiple times the room next to us opens up and another cock! It was the old man of course but she sucked him off. Then a more more after they were finished. Was in there about an hour! Fun night but it’s not the best place to bring your wife! 😂 done pics from tonight. Maybe come back later tonight!
That's quite a story about your wife at the gloryhole. She is an amazing woman and a very beautiful one too!

Me and my wife are in key west took her to the Truman Adult video tonight. They have 3 gloryhole rooms with Biden in the back room. We walked in and the old man at the counter was rude to me and following us and just kept eyeing up my wife. Anyway we walked around did some shopping the place was empty. One customer came in and he was a bbc and so I was thinking if I can get my wife into the room maybe things would happen. So I talked my wife into watching a video with me and i came in eye contact with bbc I pointed to the back room without my wife seeing me and he smiled! So then I got my wife into the room started to finger fuck her and watching a movie I hear the door open up next to our room! I knew I was in luck!! I got my wife really horny and I put my fingers into the hole and about 10 seconds later bbc comes through! Of course my wife couldn’t resist! Then after sucking bbc and making him cum multiple times the room next to us opens up and another cock! It was the old man of course but she sucked him off. Then a more came in. Was in there about an hour! Fun night but it’s not the best place to bring your wife! 😂 Pic from tonight. Maybe come back later tonight!
That's hot love to hear more or join next time!

MiamiBBC9 here. 305-316-7040 Sterling

Back