Took the plunge, advice on how to get her to go again?

That's not cool at all and is downright disturbing. Why ruin such a good thing? Dude is wearing a condom. Did he pull it off or something? Also, to each their own, but i wouldn't post face vids/pics unless all parties are ok with EVERYONE knowing.

Oh, well that's a little different. Pretty risky move. We all know it's difficult to make sound judgement calls in the heat of the moment. Even if he pulls out, there's still cum leakage.

It was weird for the first week or so, I was a little jealous. We couldn’t have sex for almost a week because she was so sore. But now our sex life is back and better than ever so I think we’re one of the couples who can handle it without it causing issues
Has she talked to you at all about it? She seemed still very interested in you and ensuring you that she loved you. I found that very interesting and happy for you. Has she asked to do it again?

We dirty talk it during sex but it’s interesting, some days she finds it sexy and others she’s not into the topic at all. We’ve been flirting with the idea of doing it again for my birthday but I think she’s more into because I like it and that turns her on, not because it by itself is a turn on for her
This makes perfect sense to me... I could tell that she was really interested in YOUR thoughts and feelings. It was that that was getting her off. This makes sense.

Back