TOO BIG?

MarioMakama

Male
Real Person
From
SD, US
So as some on here know, I am married but want to play. Hadn't had sex in more than two months, but tried with the wife a few days ago. She did try, (lovely woman, but doesnt have the same sex drive), anyways, she said she couldnt take me. She has said this before in the past a few times. Another FWB , had said the same when we tried anal.

I know that this lifestyle had many size queens. The FWB, I was messing with said she was one( and she could take me down her throat, hard and fast). I wouldnt say I'm super big compared to what some ladies on here think is big. I'm around 8", but I am fairly thick. Do you ladies truly like Huge BBC? Long or Thick? Both? Or are black men who are sexy,more what hot sex is for you?

So as some on here know, I am married but want to play. Hadn't had sex in more than two months, but tried with the wife a few days ago. She did try, (lovely woman, but doesnt have the same sex drive), anyways, she said she couldnt take me. She has said this before in the past a few times. Another FWB , had said the same when we tried anal.

I know that this lifestyle had many size queens. The FWB, I was messing with said she was one( and she could take me down her throat, hard and fast). I wouldnt say I'm super big compared to what some ladies on here think is big. I'm around 8", but I am fairly thick. Do you ladies truly like Huge BBC? Long or Thick? Both? Or are black men who are sexy,more what hot sex is for you?
You are about the same size as the guy I have been with. He definitely gets to my cervix but so much as to hurt. And for me thickness is where it counts.

Size is important, but for me it is the whole package. Very dark skin, like in my photo, adds a lot to my excitement. Stamina is also very important. I want a man who can out-last me. That may sound a little selfish, but after years with white guys, who lasted just a few minutes, some in seconds, I want a man who can go and go.

View media item 243493

When it's really long thick An big it got to be eased in slow then slide up An down slow then after a while you will be able to take a big fat thick long dick

Size is important, but for me it is the whole package. Very dark skin, like in my photo, adds a lot to my excitement. Stamina is also very important. I want a man who can out-last me. That may sound a little selfish, but after years with white guys, who lasted just a few minutes, some in seconds, I want a man who can go and go.

View media item 243493

View media item 243493
:love:

Yes I know I you right on that he better have it ready for HRS no but some white guys they can bag it up I love ❤️ clean shaved Dicks but I prefer one BiIG THICK FAT AN VERY LONG BUT I ENJOY IF ANYWAY

Back