To the blacks dudes

Hello

To the black men here from a married white guy.

It has to be a special feeling for you sliding your dick in a black virgin white wife in front of his husband, knowing that she will never forget this moment.

Do you wish to get her addict to that, for you or others black men?
I always start with myself and myself alone; if she desires wanting to get involved with multiple other black men, that's her choice.

Hello

It has to be a special feeling for you sliding your dick in a black virgin white wife in front of his husband, knowing that she will never forget this moment.

in front of her* husband

Reactions: BLJ
Hello

Interesting. Yeah,the white woman will probably get spoiled by BBC. If it happens it happens, she gets to have fun.

The highest quality Bull is always on a mission to break as many of a hotwife's sexual records as possible and tries to give her the best sexual experience he can! Her becoming addicted to BBC is always the bulls focus every time!♠️

Last edited:
i guess it's s matter of ownership, getting a white wife to give to her first bbc more than she has ever given to her husband

Back