To my superiors

Janae

Male
Lifetime crossdresser wishing I could serve as a maid. This submissive sissy loves performing housework. Dressed in the uniform required by my employers I would willfully serve as a female maid performing the duties assigned to me. Have me sign a legal contract ensuring I am binded to obey.

Lifetime crossdresser wishing I could serve as a maid. This submissive sissy loves performing housework. Dressed in the uniform required by my employers I would willfully serve as a female maid performing the duties assigned to me. Have me sign a legal contract ensuring I am binded to obey.
You will obey all orders or be punished

There are no legal contracts requiring permanent sexual indentureship. However signing something like that might protect the master in a sadistic/******* misunderstanding from being prosecuted.

i have the desire to volunteer for domestic duties. in a sane world, without risk of disease or injury or criminal prosecution, serving in the ways that make sense. gratification through pleasures and amusements, assistance, humility and exploitation. the usual stuff. it could be very nice for all.

Tell me you would love to lick the bbc cum from my chin
If you shoot cum all over yourself and not in my mouth, I would lick it from your chin, suck it off your neck, swallow whatever is on your chest and belly, taking care to be sure that none is left in your belly button, and clean off your cock, hoping that I got it hard again for another long round of cock-sucking and loving it all the time.

There are no legal contracts requiring permanent sexual indentureship. However signing something like that might protect the master in a sadistic/******* misunderstanding from being prosecuted.
I am talking more of an employee type contract. Contract would be worded such that I am agreeing to work as a maid for my employer. Terms and agreements would be added by the employer. Have contract notarized and employer has to authorize my release. This would ensure I had no way to leave without being held for breach of contract.

Would you like to do construction work?
I need a good day labourer.
You may need to add steel toe cap safety boots to your uniform though.

I used a notorized document that was carefully worded to protect the man after the fact once in the past.

I used a notorized document that was carefully worded to protect the man after the fact once in the past.
So you only have white boys you own and then you fuck big black cocks ? What happens to the littke pink dick and balls ? Anything yiu want ? Because I want that...a hot women whobabyses my balls before she cucks me tobacco big black dick20200423_175907.jpg20200423_190554.jpg20200423_190557.jpg20200423_071620.jpg20200423_210314.jpg20200423_071628.jpg20200423_190519.jpg20200423_190606.jpg

Back