To cum inside or not to cum inside...that is the answer...

most written here is fantasy and bull ******* in our experience
unloading in a womans cunt is the primary choice, of most men, the choice of oral sex is a secondary choice, and usually as part of a prolonged sex session.
there is a similar site on interacial sex on the net, has anyone been a member??????? if so have they seen the recent decline of interest with this site due to the similar crap and ******* that has been posted !!!!!!! I would hope this does not happen to this site!!!

Anywhere my lover wants, but I prefer as deep inside me as he can get. I LOVE hearing my men roar out as I feel their cock expand inside my pussy as it pumps deep inside me. Both my white hands filled with his ass pulling him as deep inside me as I can get him.. LOVE it...
yes I know my wife loves that she says when she can feel that "swelling throb" just before they unload, always sets her off with her own orgasm

When I have someone I trust nothing is better than cuming inside. Cheating wives loved this as much as I did. Maybe it's due to the secret or they can feel me later in the presence of him.

99% of the time I use condoms and I ask her where she likes it. The usually replies are mouth, face or tits.

My wife definitely refers inside,she always took it bareback from me and put her panties back on before she went to bed without wash it off or even pee it out until next day.

Back