To All Nurses

Michale G

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Just wanted to reach out and say Thank You to anyone working in Healthcare, especially Nurses who are dealing with Patients every single day with this Coronavirus...I don’t want to make this post about whether or not it is as serious as some folks are taking it because it’s not about that..What we do know is people are dying daily and you all go to work everyday not knowing just how bad this is going to get

Please be safe, take care and thank you all again. It’s amazing what y’all are doing on a daily basis.

As a nurse our job sometimes are over looked while drs get all the praise..and sometimes they are the ones who help people...but use nurse are the ones who keep the whole thing running and working...so thanks so much..just doing what i was trained to do
Do you do anything differently for protection these days? Thanks.

Just wanted to reach out and say Thank You to anyone working in Healthcare, especially Nurses who are dealing with Patients every single day with this Coronavirus...I don’t want to make this post about whether or not it is as serious as some folks are taking it because it’s not about that..What we do know is people are dying daily and you all go to work everyday not knowing just how bad this is going to get

Please be safe, take care and thank you all again. It’s amazing what y’all are doing on a daily basis.

They are the first in the frontline in this unprecedented war against a devastating enemy.
They deserve our support and empathy. We just bow to their committments and courage because most of them are away from home and families.

They are the first in the frontline in this unprecedented war against a devastating enemy.
(...)
It is completely inappropriate to speak of an "unprecedented war" in the context of the virus causing CoViD-19. It is neither a war nor is it unprecedented. The "spanish flu" had a far more devastating impact than what we have today. Also we shouldn't forget other corona viruses that had been out there before, resulting in the SARS and MERS epidemics.

Yes, it is severe! But the death rate from this virus is estimated to be not much higher than 1% from what we know so far. That's also not a good thing, but everyday traffic also has a death toll and i never saw anyone panic because of traffic. So please, DON'T PANIC! Follow the official commendations and stay as safe as you can. Regards.

Back