Titfucking

Big kaz

Male
I myself find very few things sexier then saying a pair of nice big white tits wrapped around a hard bbc but it is mostly a visual stimulant and for me I act of control or dominance. So ladies how do you feel about it? Do you enjoy it or is it boring and unpleasurable

I myself find very few things sexier then saying a pair of nice big white tits wrapped around a hard bbc but it is mostly a visual stimulant and for me I act of control or dominance. So ladies how do you feel about it? Do you enjoy it or is it boring and unpleasurable
I enjoy it. I love feeling a hard dick between them. It is more pleasure able for the man, but that’s part of the fun, that sometimes you do things to please others. I will admit that it is hot when a guy cums between my tits into my neck, or on my tits, after a good titfuck. And as you can see, I have big ole titties and men love to put their dick between them

That's why I made the thread, I realize women don't get anything out of it ( physical feeling wise) but wondered if the visual and mental aspect of it is the reason why they did it.

I enjoy it. I love feeling a hard dick between them. It is more pleasure able for the man, but that’s part of the fun, that sometimes you do things to please others. I will admit that it is hot when a guy cums between my tits into my neck, or on my tits, after a good titfuck. And as you can see, I have big ole titties and men love to put their dick between them
Looking through your pics has be daydreaming about using those big tits to drain my balls. What I would give.......

Back