Tips for a white man

MancSteve

Male
From
UK
Wondering if any guys could give me tips on how to last longer during sex (Currently 5-10mins). When my partner fucks black men, who are considerably larger than me, they last 30mins+ everytime, is there a secret held by black men?!

Wondering if any guys could give me tips on how to last longer during sex (Currently 5-10mins). When my partner fucks black men, who are considerably larger than me, they last 30mins+ everytime, is there a secret held by black men?!
Probably mostly your own physical condition. I've started running, went from 500 meters to 8km in 4 months. And honestly it made my sex life much better.

As I am no longer responsible for getting my wife off with my penis I am not concerned with this issue.
I cum mostly in my wife’s hand and she doesn’t care how long I last. I usually get off in under a minute. She says the only thing that matters is that I have a good orgasm and not how long it takes.
She told her girlfriends that she spends more time getting the oil, towel and wiping up than it does to hand milk me.

As I am no longer responsible for getting my wife off with my penis I am not concerned with this issue.
I cum mostly in my wife’s hand and she doesn’t care how long I last. I usually get off in under a minute. She says the only thing that matters is that I have a good orgasm and not how long it takes.
She told her girlfriends that she spends more time getting the oil, towel and wiping up than it does to hand milk me.
wow you have a very kind wife.
it is awesome that she gifts you with a handjob and touches your penis.

Since she’s got BBC’s lovers, you shouldn’t really care how long you last on bed. As you said, others have this responsibility and I believe this is a great thing for you as well. Men have always this incurable attitude to compete and it should really be the case. Enjoy to be the cuckold.

Since she’s got BBC’s lovers, you shouldn’t really care how long you last on bed. As you said, others have this responsibility and I believe this is a great thing for you as well. Men have always this incurable attitude to compete and it should really be the case. Enjoy to be the cuckold.
Plus.. cuckolds are not really equipped to compete

most men cum quick if they are horny and the pussy is right but some men take a long time even if you suck them. I have seen men who stay hard but just do not cum. Does a woman really want to be fucked for a long time or would they rather they be treated and pleased

My one is not, but I can’t generalize, I’m sue some cuckold husbands are also pretty good lovers !
I am a cuck who is a good lover because i like to please. I am longer and thicker than most men but my real skill is that i try to find what the woman likes and if a woman is treated right she will enjoy the sex. Sometimes i orgasm quickly with my wife or it is just quick sex but other times it is a long session. She likes to be licked while she has sex so i learned to suck cock for her and lick cum. Sex is ongoing and not just in the bed

Attempt to actually take your time and explore each other some if you feel like you come too quickly. Allow it to be a little more slow and passionate to start with and don't feel like you gotta bang it out as soon as you get inside. Roll around and enjoy each other. Take your time and listen to what she's subtly telling you with her touches and breathing, and let it just flow. Basically just focus on finding alllll the places on her neck that she responds to... every little spot like that little place behind her ear where her jawbone meets, and run your tongue along it softly, and suck slowly and gently there, just as one example... just focus more on finding what places and things make her respond, and exactly what you find from it that makes her start to use those wonderful little claws on you and your back ;) Build it all from that sort of place of bringing her head and body into it first most importantly, then go from there and see if you can't see where and how to control things on your end a little better. Distract yourself with finding more things to drive her crazy with. If you're about to cum too soon, stop a sec without being too obvious and pin her fucking arms down, or grab her hair, or ******* her if she's into it.... just keep it going little by little and give yourself some time. ******* will become second nature after a while, i promise.

Sorry that was maybe too long of an answer, but you get where i'm going. So many ways to go about things, but that would be a good start on learning some ways to pace yourself. Later on after getting some confidence that you *can* last as long as you want to, then start throwing her ass on the bed and making it more raw if the situation seems to be calling for it, hehe.

Last edited:
I'm surprised they still let you fuck her.

Haha.

Yeah i don't know, maybe it would fun to ask her to ask him to show you how to fuck properly. (or how to fuck with your much smaller cock at least) Make it a little game with some mild humiliation thrown in, but also a bit of a lesson given. I could see that being fun. You won't ever fuck like him, but maybe you'll pick up some tricks to up your game a little bit.

Back