Tina, new but not really new

Hi friends! Im new to the community but I guess in a way I was always apart of it. I’m 25 and married from nj. My husband knows I’m here and fully supportive.
Looking to eventually find some new friends to join me in my adventures

Hi friends! Im new to the community but I guess in a way I was always apart of it. I’m 25 and married from nj. My husband knows I’m here and fully supportive.
Looking to eventually find some new friends to join me in my adventures
get this sexy young ass verified, lots of Daddies would luv to fuck you !

Next time you’re in Hoboken….
Oh wow. Tina I just relocated from that area. I can highly recommend a few BBCs not too far from you if you want. I also know other women that are both size queens, and into the slut dynamic. Good luck to you and your husband.

Oh wow. Tina I just relocated from that area. I can highly recommend a few BBCs not too far from you if you want. I also know other women that are both size queens, and into the slut dynamic. Good luck to you and your husband.
Not sure if you noticed or not but this member joined on 10/3 and was last seen on 10/3. It looks like she was banned, :) Someone probably posting someone else's pics, lol.

Not sure if you noticed or not but this member joined on 10/3 and was last seen on 10/3. It looks like she was banned, :) Someone probably posting someone else's pics, lol.
thank you. I think this site needs to add some additional privacy settings, also some profile "requirements"
I like that there is a verified section, but there should be more restrictions for people who are not "verified" such as you cannot upload photos or videos if you are not verified. I would think the servers are overloaded with all of those stolen content anyway and it would encourage people to verify. The site also needs a way to verify "single white cuckolds" because right now, they cannot get verified, maybe those are the people that get charged a monthly fee. I would think $2.99 a month would be worth it for these "wannabes" Its put up or shut up time.

thank you. I think this site needs to add some additional privacy settings, also some profile "requirements"
I like that there is a verified section, but there should be more restrictions for people who are not "verified" such as you cannot upload photos or videos if you are not verified. I would think the servers are overloaded with all of those stolen content anyway and it would encourage people to verify. The site also needs a way to verify "single white cuckolds" because right now, they cannot get verified, maybe those are the people that get charged a monthly fee. I would think $2.99 a month would be worth it for these "wannabes" Its put up or shut up time.
agree 100%

I agree white guys should be able to get verified, but only after a decent number of messages and Likes.

Back