Tie me up and share me with friends

my husband made friends with black man in the UK , at dinner one night they started to talk about BDSM i actually got turned on with the things they were describing to the point i had an orgasm which they saw , later steve felt my wet panties and told jim , he smilled and said we will have to something about that.
jim lent steve a dvd on BDSM i found it wonderful and steve asked if i would like to try ,
one friday night i was told to go and shower as jim was coming around , steve blindfolded me naked and sat me in a chair , people walked in ,i heard jim ask if i was ready he whispered in my ear that there was three to service me so just enjoy , that night i was tied up whipped ,hog tied and fucked in every position , loved it xxxxx

my husband made friends with black man in the UK , at dinner one night they started to talk about BDSM i actually got turned on with the things they were describing to the point i had an orgasm which they saw , later steve felt my wet panties and told jim , he smilled and said we will have to something about that.
jim lent steve a dvd on BDSM i found it wonderful and steve asked if i would like to try ,
one friday night i was told to go and shower as jim was coming around , steve blindfolded me naked and sat me in a chair , people walked in ,i heard jim ask if i was ready he whispered in my ear that there was three to service me so just enjoy , that night i was tied up whipped ,hog tied and fucked in every position , loved it xxxxx
truly the wife many of us cucks would love to be married to.

Would love to find a black man with a couple of friends who are interested in a fuck toy
I had lived my fantasy in these pics.
I entered my house to find my wife tied to our sofa and next moment I am down on floor seeing her getting pounded by BBC ...nothing can't be better than having your fantasy fulfilled.

Back