Tie me up and share me with friends

My husband Steve talked about me being tied up and blindfolded one night and wanted three of his black friends to find me , it turned me on I must admit but never thought it would happen, one occasion we were at the pub with his friends and for some reason the subject was raised , they kept bringing it up which made me a little wet as I did fancy two of the guys , leaving the pup a little under the weather I agreed to let them come home with us.
At home I went to get ready for bed leaving the men to chat , as I sat naked taking mt makeup of Steve came in kissed my neck and took a scarf from my draw and blindfolded me ,feeling very aroused I let him put it on he led me to the bed telling me to relax , he placed me on all fours in the centre of our bed , from nowhere I felt rope being wrapped around my wrists and thighs , I was tied to the bed ,legs spread wide my ass exposed and arms tied to the bed posts.
Steve stroked my body , enjoy my baby slut , in came the men they ate me felt me , I was now very tuned on and pleaded them to fuck me , I was fucked in every hole ,eventually they all unloaded there cum in and over me ,they left leaving still tied up , I here’d the door open and I was licked clean it was wonderful having my holes cleaned . Again left alone for a while , Steve came back and untied me asking if I enjoyed the session, we sat and talked about the experience, but I was confused about the cleaner I knew it wasn’t Steve as he was still in his clothes and I could smell his aftershave plus he wouldn’t talk about it .
Weeks later at the pub the men asked if they could come over again ,I totally agreed ,then i heard the pup owner an older man say yes please , he was an aged black man with a huge tongue xxxxxx

My husband Steve talked about me being tied up and blindfolded one night and wanted three of his black friends to find me , it turned me on I must admit but never thought it would happen, one occasion we were at the pub with his friends and for some reason the subject was raised , they kept bringing it up which made me a little wet as I did fancy two of the guys , leaving the pup a little under the weather I agreed to let them come home with us.
At home I went to get ready for bed leaving the men to chat , as I sat naked taking mt makeup of Steve came in kissed my neck and took a scarf from my draw and blindfolded me ,feeling very aroused I let him put it on he led me to the bed telling me to relax , he placed me on all fours in the centre of our bed , from nowhere I felt rope being wrapped around my wrists and thighs , I was tied to the bed ,legs spread wide my ass exposed and arms tied to the bed posts.
Steve stroked my body , enjoy my baby slut , in came the men they ate me felt me , I was now very tuned on and pleaded them to fuck me , I was fucked in every hole ,eventually they all unloaded there cum in and over me ,they left leaving still tied up , I here’d the door open and I was licked clean it was wonderful having my holes cleaned . Again left alone for a while , Steve came back and untied me asking if I enjoyed the session, we sat and talked about the experience, but I was confused about the cleaner I knew it wasn’t Steve as he was still in his clothes and I could smell his aftershave plus he wouldn’t talk about it .
Weeks later at the pub the men asked if they could come over again ,I totally agreed ,then i heard the pup owner an older man say yes please , he was an aged black man with a huge tongue xxxxxx

Back