Thoughts on physically strong cucks

Chris1137

Male
Gold Member
From
Canada
I was wondering how both women and bulls felt about cucks who are strong otherwise dominant but want to be treated like a cuck. Women would you be less or more inclined to cuck guys like that? And bull, would you be weirded out if the guy you were cucking was physically stronger than you or would it make it hotter seeing him submit his partner to you?

I was wondering how both women and bulls felt about cucks who are strong otherwise dominant but want to be treated like a cuck. Women would you be less or more inclined to cuck guys like that? And bull, would you be weirded out if the guy you were cucking was physically stronger than you or would it make it hotter seeing him submit his partner to you?
I have been a swinger for many years - one of the first bimales that I dom and fucked - he had a huge cock and was a big strong male.

I’m like 5’8-275 pounds. I’m not exactly muscular, but I’m not a wussy either. I don’t know that I fully fit into the “cuck” box figuratively and literally that you’re maybe thinking of. There are some aspects of cuckolding that I like, but there are some aspects I like about the stag/vixen part too. I’m a bit of a mix I guess. I’m okay with being submissive to my wife, but not another guy. Actually I don’t think either of us want to really be dominated by our bull. Let’s just have some hot nasty sex, and/or let me watch while it happens. I’ll clean her up after your gone. Maybe I’m just not a cuck in the sense that some think. I’m just a guy that would enjoy watching his wife have some good sex and maybe let her (not him) tease him a little while it happens.

Not every cuck\stag is small ,skinny ,weak ,shy or even a beta, some are big ,dominant & rough ect . That's why there's vids of hubbies/BF's tugging on they're girls leash telling the bulls how to fuck her
Money also , some make more cash or just are a more dominant social figure with connections ect

I’m 6’4” and 230lbs, athletically built and stronger than what one would already guess. It’s really the only part of my life where I’m not dominate. I’ve spoken of my wife having a penchant for meeting different guys. We’ve been turned down multiple times when out and part of it is my size and appearance. I know because they’ve cited it verbatim. Unlike @DanandD I’m only packing a few inches when hard though lol.

I’m like 5’8-275 pounds. I’m not exactly muscular, but I’m not a wussy either. I don’t know that I fully fit into the “cuck” box figuratively and literally that you’re maybe thinking of. There are some aspects of cuckolding that I like, but there are some aspects I like about the stag/vixen part too. I’m a bit of a mix I guess. I’m okay with being submissive to my wife, but not another guy. Actually I don’t think either of us want to really be dominated by our bull. Let’s just have some hot nasty sex, and/or let me watch while it happens. I’ll clean her up after your gone. Maybe I’m just not a cuck in the sense that some think. I’m just a guy that would enjoy watching his wife have some good sex and maybe let her (not him) tease him a little while it happens.
Started out as a Stag, but like you I like a Mix of both the stag aspect and the cuckold aspects. KIK -Officestudakl Would love to chat

Back