Thoughts on my wife?

This isn't a good idea. You really should think twice if you guys are in rocky times with your marriage. Don't listen to the idiots on here trying to tell you it will help save your marriage because it most likely won't. Only way it will help is if you guys are already on solid ground in your marriage and have a mutual understanding that its literally just sex. This will test even the strongest of marriages. Your relationship should be rock solid before you even consider this lifestyle. Just my .02 if you truly care about your marriage and love your wife.

This isn't a good idea. You really should think twice if you guys are in rocky times with your marriage. Don't listen to the idiots on here trying to tell you it will help save your marriage because it most likely won't. Only way it will help is if you guys are already on solid ground in your marriage and have a mutual understanding that its literally just sex. This will test even the strongest of marriages. Your relationship should be rock solid before you even consider this lifestyle. Just my .02 if you truly care about your marriage and love your wife.
I agree ☝️ 💯 with @MidwestMr&Mrs These idiots will tell you anything just to get their or their peers “dicks” wet. If you are having issues with your marriage be prepared for some serious 🧐 “Rocky” 🪨 🪨 🛣 in the future! BBC/Bulls are simply just an added “Bonus” to a couple where both sides are on the same page. Because once she get’s a taste 👅 “YOUR OUTTA’ THERE!!!” and she’s gone! 💨 *Poof!*

Last edited:
Open to bbc.. trying to save a marriage. Message me for details!
Hold it Central....trying to save a marriage means working on better and open "COMMUNICATION". BBC is just an added benefit to a couple where both sides are on the same page and earnestly want another partner in the relationship.....no coercion involved. Connect with other LS couples and identify the problem(s) and learn how they overcome the issues.

Back