THOUGHT PROVOKING IMAGES

You go into “distort”, “spherize”, make it round, then still in distort you go to “liquify”, and shrink the top of the belly to make it more pear shaped, meanwhile you should’ve already isolated the belly button, circle it and use feathering, when you put in back where it belongs you can just make it larger to fit what would be a normal stretch, try to feather the sides slightly and then darken them, around 12%, that’ll help make her tummy look round rather than a flat disc. That’s it.

This is similar to a long time fantasy of mine, only with me straddling my hubs face as my bull positions himself, then me taking him in hand and guiding him into my hub…making sure to keep hub flat on his back with a mouthful of my pussy…if need be I’m sure between the two of us we could hold him into position, at least until it was driven home, in my fantasy he’d settle down at that point and go back to eating me…oh well, I guess that’s why we call them fantasies…I can’t complain, I managed to accomplish quite a bit as it turned out, but hub got outta the game with his virginity in tact, it wasn’t till then that I informed him how close he came on several occasions, he had no idea, LOL

Some resemblance except the girl in those photos has bigger enhanced tits while Amie is more slender and smaller but very firm tits. Another difference is Amie has more of a "coin slot" pussy. Their pretty beautiful faces are similar though. Now that you mention it, perhaps those similarities are why I'm drawn to that particular girl in those two pics. Like my wife, she has expressed her appreciation of black lovers in words as well as actions, check out what she says in the attached video. Talk about thought provoking!

View attachment 7045152View attachment 7045156View attachment 7045171View attachment 7045172View attachment 7045173View attachment 7045174
Her video is so cute 💕

My wife Loves me but I think this is what she is fantasizing about when I try to fuck he with my tiny white dicklette and fail because it is also limp.
My wife has been fucked by 6 big hard black cocks, so she is probably recalling the intense orgasms she had on their big hard black cocks
Due to my failure to pleasure my wife, I often encourage her to get fucked by more big black cocks, she truly deserves them.

Back