THOUGHT PROVOKING IMAGES

I think the women are the only winners
I would say the women are the winners. They are so lucky to have such gorgeous Black hunks service them. You only have to look at the sheer pleasure on their faces to know that they are submitting to unbelievable sex with superior Black Studs who know how to fuck them to mind blowing orgasms. Black Men and what they offer are becoming so addictive to the white race. :blackheart::lips: :blackheart:

My wife's first bull did this exact thing the 2nd time she asked him to come over. We were all in the kitchen taking shots and he took off his shirt and asked my wife if she wanted to take off his pants for him. She got so red and looked at me and didn't know what to say. I asked her, do you want to? And she looked me straight in the eye and said, "yeah! " She surprised herself and me on how eager and excited she sounded. Right then I knew she was soaking wet for his huge cock. So i just said, "well i don't think anyone can stop you now" So she walked to him, and pulled his pants and he stepped outta them. She just stared at his huge black dick hanging there that was at least 3 times the size of me and he wasn't even hard. That's when he grabbed my wife's left hand with her ring on so we both could see her take hold of his huge black dick. He looked at her and said there you go. All she could say was "oh god" Without anyone saying anything she just automatically went to her knees and started giving a blow job right in the kitchen with all the windows still open and everything. He said, she already know how to worship a black cock.

Last edited:
My wife's first bull did this exact thing the 2nd time she asked him to come over. We were all in the kitchen taking shots and he took off his shirt and asked my wife if she wanted to take off his pants for him. She got so red and looked at me and didn't know what to say. I asked her, do you want to? And she looked me straight in the eye and said, "yeah! " She surprised herself and me on how eager and excited she sounded. Right then I knew she was soaking wet for his huge cock. So i just said, "well i don't think anyone can stop you now" So she walked to him, and pulled his pants and he stepped outta them. She just stared at his huge black dick hanging there that was at least 3 times the size of me and he wasn't even hard. That's when he grabbed my wife's left hand with her ring on so we both could see her take hold of his huge black dick. He looked at her and said there you go. All she could say was "oh god" Without anyone saying anything she just automatically went to her knees and started giving a blow job right in the kitchen with all the windows still open and everything. He said, she asked know how to worship a black cock.
Some length that 😳😳

Back