This weekend went better than expected

Past year or so we’ve been using bigger toys in the bedroom. Haven’t ever gotten to that point where we roleplay that it’s actually someone else. The bigger ones are black.

Quick weekend getaway the other day. Told her I had gone on an online shopping spree. And she used her pink rabbit blindfolded while I laid out the assortment of new items.

On the table was a variety of items including a bigger black rabbit vib, some bigger plugs for me, and an item we’ve never discussed….

a CB6000S chastity device.

she saw it and I was concerned she’d be like fuck no but was very very interested in it. We utilized it in our play that night while she used the toys putting on a show for me.

so I’ve gotten her to the point where she’s open to everything that centers around this fantasy but have yet to say those magic words to her….

“I want to see you fuck a big black cock.”

at this rate I think I have the confidence to tell her soon.

Haven’t been as active because we welcomed our second baby in December.

last night was incredible though. Had been exploring with some denial with chastity. Last night while in my cage I blindfolded her and put on the new strap on black dildo I purchased from Lovehoney. She loved it, commented on the size in relation to me. Im in heaven

Back