This Site

Is this community site for a man like me? What I noticed is it’s black and white. Certain ethnicity are welcome too. I really enjoy being here. I did not like how black superiority is being presented. It’s making me feel inferior and I know my worth. I never had a woman complain about my size I can be from 5 inches to 6 inches during sexual pleasure and I never had a girl tell me I’m not good enough for them. So I need to know am I in a fantasy site that shows fantasy within reality or am I doomed and I’m lying to myself here.

Is this community site for a man like me? What I noticed is it’s black and white. Certain ethnicity are welcome too. I really enjoy being here. I did not like how black superiority is being presented. It’s making me feel inferior and I know my worth. I never had a woman complain about my size I can be from 5 inches to 6 inches during sexual pleasure and I never had a girl tell me I’m not good enough for them. So I need to know am I in a fantasy site that shows fantasy within reality or am I doomed and I’m lying to myself here.
I think you're doomed on this particular site my man lol. But then again is reality really realistic? What site really needs to exist is black to asian. That would be my jam.

Everyone here seems to have their own level of kink on here. I express my level of kink. I'm not into the sissy or feminization thing,or the chastity or being denied pussy from my wife or any other whore I choose to fuck. I can appreciate others kink,but it is not my thing. I like some of the black supremacy stuff up until it becomes over the top flat out racism. I don't believe that people should use the N word or any other racial slurs. I enjoy the interracial sex part of the lifestyle, and always enjoyed and participated in my wife being shared and used by men of all races,back when she was in the lifestyle. I flip from alpha stag,to cuckold depending on my mood or situation. There are plenty of kinks here to talk about, hopefully you will find your niche here,and enjoy talking to other pervs who enjoy what you are into. I usually don't click on threads that aren't about things that arouse me. I have been known to be a bit over the top on the threads that interest me. I like to push the envelope a bit It's better to go by the old saying if you don't something good to say don't say anything. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Back