This morning with my gf

So, last night my gf stayed over at her BBC lovers house (well, her main one... she has 2 others!). Her pussy so sopping wet and full of his cum it was amazing. She let me fuck her, but unfortunately, it took all of about 20 seconds to bust. That's even worse than usual for me. She's a saint for not having cut me off yet. Any of you guys ever explode right off the rip?

So, last night my gf stayed over at her BBC lovers house (well, her main one... she has 2 others!). Her pussy so sopping wet and full of his cum it was amazing. She let me fuck her, but unfortunately, it took all of about 20 seconds to bust. That's even worse than usual for me. She's a saint for not having cut me off yet. Any of you guys ever explode right off the rip?
The last time I penetrated my wife’s cum filled pussy I lasted less than 20 seconds. My wife thought it hilarious and told the guys who were there, “we won’t even count that as a fuck!”

last time i had sex with my wife i left her unsatisfied as i couldn't sustain long.

Absolutely. 20 seconds is long for me. LOL

Yea this is very embarrassing to say but.

I have actually cum in my boxer shorts without even touching my cock
It happened after I got my wife home after a full day of her getting wasted.
firstly during the day we went to a friends birthday party and we started drinking quite early

and my wife once she gets going she don’t want to stop or even know when enough is enough lol

so after the birthday party finished around 6:30 7 pm my wife said take me in to the city and let’s go clubbing
With the ******* at her parents house we had the night off
So I reluctantly agreed as clubs and dancing isn’t my thing
So I took her and she hit the dance floor and I got drinks from the bar

and some point during the night she was dancing with a black guy who was making the most of her intoxicated and horny state

As they dance his hands were all over her and she made NO attempt to stop him
So as the night went on
One thing led to another and he ended up taking her into the alley way at the back of the club. S d fucked her brains out

I took her home and I took her underwear off and went down on her licking her used gaping pussy

Just whilst eating my wife’s pussy like this
It happened
Boom 🤯 I had the biggest orgasm ever and exploded in my boxers 😳

Back