This is why she cucks me

My dick is short and I cum in less that a minute even with a condom. No wonder she fucks other men. Anyone else think that when white men cum they should only do it in condoms, the garbage or the toilet? We should all be pussy free. Who agrees?
View attachment 5066871
Your penis is a joke, you gotta be a great man for having such a hot wife at your side. Good your accepted that you penis is not going to please your wife. Give her way she craves, get her blacked !

My dick is short and I cum in less that a minute even with a condom. No wonder she fucks other men. Anyone else think that when white men cum they should only do it in condoms, the garbage or the toilet? We should all be pussy free. Who agrees?
View attachment 5066871
In that instance sex free or some training. I'm not BBC hung just about 7 inch long but a little bit over 6 in girth. And last 35-40 min before first nut. Maybe why we've been married for 20 years and this hasn't happened yet lol. For us it's more my idea and she's accepting. It's my idea more because I've had those kinds of fun enjoyments for myself multiple women etc. I feel that if there's somebody out there that's got more swing than I do in the good old vaginal beating area lol then she deserves the opportunity to have a little bit of variety. We love each other and after 20 years I think variety is okay. I would never go sex free which is probably why I lean more towards the stag vixen route as opposed to cuck. But to each their own I'm not cleaning up etc that's not my bag lol. I'll cross swords if she wants some double v etc. But sex free hell no lol.

In that instance sex free or some training. I'm not BBC hung just about 7 inch long but a little bit over 6 in girth. And last 35-40 min before first nut. Maybe why we've been married for 20 years and this hasn't happened yet lol. For us it's more my idea and she's accepting. It's my idea more because I've had those kinds of fun enjoyments for myself multiple women etc. I feel that if there's somebody out there that's got more swing than I do in the good old vaginal beating area lol then she deserves the opportunity to have a little bit of variety. We love each other and after 20 years I think variety is okay. I would never go sex free which is probably why I lean more towards the stag vixen route as opposed to cuck. But to each their own I'm not cleaning up etc that's not my bag lol. I'll cross swords if she wants some double v etc. But sex free hell no lol.
Dm me

View attachment 5066871
I agree. My worthless inchworm.

Attachments

• 22B86A86-DDDF-46A9-A847-1864A6F75FEB.jpeg
    22B86A86-DDDF-46A9-A847-1864A6F75FEB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
View attachment 5066871
I totally agree with you 100%
Our white cocks have no place into the wife's pussy and of course our cum must go to the sink, not in her pussy.

View attachment 5066871
I totally agree with you 100%
Our white cocks have no place into the wife's pussy and of course our cum must go to the sink, not in her pussy.

Here is why my is feminizing me and needs to make me a true sissy cuckold. I believe that all of my cum should be ingested by me for proper disposal!

Attachments

• 15778190230354615793678489026688_20446266395797(1).jpg
    15778190230354615793678489026688_20446266395797(1).jpg
    5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200528_183334.jpg
    20200528_183334.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 23
Been pussy free all my life. Look at my 1" dick and bloated fat body. Seems obvious why my wife gets her sexual pleasure and babies from other men.

Attachments

• Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 14
Back