This is why she cucks me

My dick is short and I cum in less that a minute even with a condom. No wonder she fucks other men. Anyone else think that when white men cum they should only do it in condoms, the garbage or the toilet? We should all be pussy free. Who agrees?
View attachment 5066871
That's some scientific test, man.
Btw I still like to have sex, even if black guys are bigger lol. We can take turns!

My dick is short and I cum in less that a minute even with a condom. No wonder she fucks other men. Anyone else think that when white men cum they should only do it in condoms, the garbage or the toilet? We should all be pussy free. Who agrees?
View attachment 5066871
we should eat our own cum from the condom so nothing goes where it doesn't belong and you can enjoy that delicious cum

most smaller guys are a lot quicker spilling their seed. There is a reason for that. All penises have roughly the same amount of nerve endings. In Larger penises the nerve endings are spread out more over the surface of the penis and in smaller guys the nerve endings are much closer to each other resulting in much more sensitivity. Larger guys can maintain control much easier

Last edited:
View attachment 5066871
I agree 👍 💯 🙆‍♀️ hubby's lil toy lol

Attachments

• 20220510_151913.jpg
    20220510_151913.jpg
    976.5 KB · Views: 142
most smaller guys are a lot quicker spilling their seed. There is a reason for that. All penises have roughly the same amount of nerve endings. In Larger penises the nerve endings are spread out more over the surface of the penis and in smaller guys the nerve endings are much closer to each other resulting in much more sensitivity. Larger guys can maintain control much easier
Natural selection I guess 😉

Back