This is why I cuck him

Wow, that's expert level in terms of cages! Looks great btw, definitely how whiteboi clits should be kept.

Do you let him take it off and jerk off, or does he cum with it on (either with anal play or a vibrator pressed against the cage)?

Wow, that's expert level in terms of cages! Looks great btw, definitely how whiteboi clits should be kept.

Do you let him take it off and jerk off, or does he cum with it on (either with anal play or a vibrator pressed against the cage)?
He’s just good for getting a cock in his boi pussie. Let him enjoy some decent fucking his wife should get him a gangbang and let them fill her up when they cum .

Totally. Cuckolding is good for couples.
Obviously, it totally works for you.............he agreed to be caged.

I love that you found something that works.

Guys are guys. they are looking for somewhere wet and warm to stick it. If your guy can accept "that's not my strength" and be ok with you and another guy, it works. Who gets you preg is another story............I had this discussion with my sis when we were dru-nk........................."Do we let the guys continue with the small dick genetics?"

Obviously, it totally works for you.............he agreed to be caged.

I love that you found something that works.

Guys are guys. they are looking for somewhere wet and warm to stick it. If your guy can accept "that's not my strength" and be ok with you and another guy, it works. Who gets you preg is another story............I had this discussion with my sis when we were dru-nk........................."Do we let the guys continue with the small dick genetics?"
Good point. Better to improve the babies genetics.

He wants to learn to cum anally.
That's great! I hope he practices regularly, it shouldn't take too long to learn to "sissygasm" (I love that term).

If you want to add some humiliation to it, make him watch solo BBC compilations while he's doing it, to show him how a real man cums.

Back