This is for all the Sexy Hotwives, Gf's, White women, PAWGS, Latina Mami's & Asian Ladies in WA

Hello everyone. I'm a single Black male, located in WA who's new to this site, AND new to this scene. However, I'm seriously attracted to sexy WHITE, Latina, & Asian women & my desire to explore ALL the possibilities of that attraction to the fullest has become totally irresistible, so here I am!

So ladies, I look forward to meeting you, chatting with you, hearing your fantasies, & getting to know you 'up close & very personally' If the vibe is right! I'm REAL, very serious, open-minded, respectful, & totally down for MOST types of situations, from just chatting, to??? I absolutely LOVE Sexy women who are MARRIED or otherwise ATTACHED, & still down for adventure, yet find unattached women just as interesting and HOT, so this is for all you Sexy, SINGLE women out there as well! Lol.

FELLAS, if you're in WA & your Wife/GF/FWB/ or just your female 'Friend', even, needs a new Black man in her life, THIS IS FOR YOU TOO, so don't hesitate to hit me up & let me know what you're looking for!

I'm totally NOT EVERYONE'S cup of tea, but I just MIGHT BE YOURS! Soooo, IF you want a Black man in your life somehow, you know what to do, Ladies... It doesn't matter if you're married, single, or in a relationship, OR, (for the FELLAS reading this) if you're just a guy looking for a Black male for that Sexy woman in your life! Shoot me a message or comment & introduce yourself, coz I want to hear from YOU...

P.S

ALL questions, as well as the merely "curious' are welcome

Back