This is all new to me!

Well, the best advice is be honest with yourself. If you don't want to hurt him and you know if you cross the line it will, then don't do it. If you want to go through with it, then have a conversation with him first and get him to agree before you cross the line. Where are you located?

Well, the best advice is be honest with yourself. If you don't want to hurt him and you know if you cross the line it will, then don't do it. If you want to go through with it, then have a conversation with him first and get him to agree before you cross the line. Where are you located?
We are in Southern Kentucky

Hi! My name is Kim and my fiance is a cuckold, or at least he wants to be. I have always been open to new ideas sexually but this one is tough for me. I love him and I don't want to cross a line and hurt him. Any advice would be so appreciated! Thanks!
Think that it's just sex, not love. Enjoy because that's what he wishes. If not, the million dollar question would be 'Why does a man want to be a cuckold?'

Hi! My name is Kim and my fiance is a cuckold, or at least he wants to be. I have always been open to new ideas sexually but this one is tough for me. I love him and I don't want to cross a line and hurt him. Any advice would be so appreciated! Thanks!
Tell him u want a huge black cock,but if your not totally ready for this lifestyle learn more bout it . exciting could be satisfying to most hotwives. Find a honest friend to help"

Last edited:
Any advice would be so appreciated!
Hi Kim ... cuckolding is sort of like swinging, except only one side (partner) does it while the other partner remains monogamous to the relationship. Its about being open to discussing ideas, having respect & sensitivity to the other partner, setting parameters to the activity which both partners can agree ... etc. This site is more specific to black2white type cuckolding. There are tons of fantasies you can implement to keep the cuckolding fantasy & experience exciting as it develops ... ie: cocklocks, discipline, humiliation, creampies, fantasy pregnancies,etc ... they're not for everyone, but they're usually all discussed at this forum. Just stay tuned in to your partners needs ... if both of you derive enjoyment out of it, who's to say you're wrong in doing it.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg ......"Good Luck!"

Providing you've both had "the conversation' AND he's still excited about it then follow-up with posting your pics and go from there.
If he starts to become uncomfortable with all the Bull comments you'll be getting in any way then stop, because he's not really ok with it.

I'm in the same boat as your man but I'm not currently in a deep relationship so it's a bit easier for me to say I would be fine with it. I say get on the same page about how this will be a difficult but rewarding experience for everyone. Good luck!

Back