This is a question more for cucks and wives but bulls feel free to chime in

jeff16

Male
Fantasies of having my girlfriend blacked are almost all I think about now. When we fuck or even when she is sucking my dick all I can think about is watching her with a black cock. I've shared her with other girls and earlier period of relationship with men. However, those men were mostly white and similar size to myself. I was wondering if it was truly different or life changing from the perspective of cucks,noncucks, and wives ? How did your sex life change? Do you still have sex with her? Did these feelings go away?
20181028_185004.jpg

For us we still fuck all the time. But most of our dirty talk is about me getting BBC and him being my submissive cuck. It was life changing in a liberating, not worried about what other people think kind of way. It's not like oh my god his giant cock changed my life. Yes it was a new and very pleasurable experience and was very enjoyable. But the big change is more of an oh my god I can do this and it's totally ok and my relationship is still strong and solid and I can explore and be a complete slut and he truely loves it and supports me.

Back