This could be your wife

What if you came home early to surprise your wife, but found her lying on her back with her legs raised in the air and a black cock fucking the ******* out of her . . . would you react by rushing over to stop them, or would you stand back and watch?

I would go in my house, strip down to my birthday suit, grab a beer, go back and sit in one of the pool chairs. Start drinking my beer, begin jerking my tiny white dick off, and urge the Black stud to plant his baby in my wife. And if he did knock her up, I would give him a really big bonus at Christas time.

Imagine if this was your wife telling her lover not to pull out when cumming.

I never had to imagine such a scene; my wife was most adept at encouraging her Black reproduction partners to give her all their Black baby-makers.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 53
I would go in my house, strip down to my birthday suit, grab a beer, go back and sit in one of the pool chairs. Start drinking my beer, begin jerking my tiny white dick off, and urge the Black stud to plant his baby in my wife. And if he did knock her up, I would give him a really big bonus at Christas time.

What's your birthday suit?

Back