This could be your wife

Have you begun inspiring her to take up the challenge?

Not exactly,

before the pandemic I was for a long time trying to get her to accept mistresses, not necessarily BBC, but to accept to include someone else for sex, at that time I didn't even know this BBC mute< and what I was looking for was that she wanted to include a good bull, in principle I didn't care about the breed.

I played to fantasize with her, and to try to get into her head the idea of having lovers, but the truth is that for her that option does not seem to exist, when I talk to her about a third party she always gets nervous, and changes the conversation, and although while we have sex sometimes she follows me the game of fantasizing that I am another, I have not managed to go further. She is very demure when it comes to sex and I have not been able to get her out of her comfort zone. Then came the pandemic and even I cooled down.

Now I have discovered this BBC mute and my fantasy has gone further, and with more desire, but I see her even more withdrawn and less open to play, so right now I see it impossible to ever get her to open up to having a lover, much less a good BBC bull, big and powerful.

Not exactly,

before the pandemic I was for a long time trying to get her to accept mistresses, not necessarily BBC, but to accept to include someone else for sex, at that time I didn't even know this BBC mute< and what I was looking for was that she wanted to include a good bull, in principle I didn't care about the breed.

I played to fantasize with her, and to try to get into her head the idea of having lovers, but the truth is that for her that option does not seem to exist, when I talk to her about a third party she always gets nervous, and changes the conversation, and although while we have sex sometimes she follows me the game of fantasizing that I am another, I have not managed to go further. She is very demure when it comes to sex and I have not been able to get her out of her comfort zone. Then came the pandemic and even I cooled down.

Now I have discovered this BBC mute and my fantasy has gone further, and with more desire, but I see her even more withdrawn and less open to play, so right now I see it impossible to ever get her to open up to having a lover, much less a good BBC bull, big and powerful.
You need to try. You need to see if scene with her. My wife was the same. " I can't look to this movies " and now she love.

Back