This BBC is weighing me down...

I’ve got a little place between my legs where I can carry that for you. ?
Not sure where you live but I hope you do find someone nearby, as a tip look for lonely geeks like I used to be, that would be scared to cheat on you as few eligible single women cross their paths. Plus if you feel you have the capability to learn chess, do so as TONS of lonely single guys do so are online and at tournaments. I hope these tips help should you or other single women desire to do them.

Not sure where you live but I hope you do find someone nearby, as a tip look for lonely geeks like I used to be, that would be scared to cheat on you as few eligible single women cross their paths. Plus if you feel you have the capability to learn chess, do so as TONS of lonely single guys do so are online and at tournaments. I hope these tips help should you or other single women desire to do them.
Thanks for loving my post @BreedingFetish and I will go a step further showing you most of the rules of chess here or any others that might want to learn. Chess is one of the easiest games to learn the rules but it is of course the toughest to master so as to win regularly. I gather you might be in America so I will include a link to the US Chess Federation. I understand they have tournaments and associated clubs in every state too, so good luck not that you would need it because if you do so you would find yourself targetted by multiple lonely guys there. Happy hunting to you should you decide to go through with this and go forth and find loyal single Black geeks that want to fuck you long term:

Not sure if he is still single but guys like him do exist:

Last edited:
Back