Thick or skinny Girls

Thick like a bowl of oatmeal, skinny is fine though I just have a strong preference for that body type, if you have a nice fat bottom skinny is completely fine.

Hey guys :) just coming out here to know what your preferences if thick girls or skinny girls and why so
Thank you :)
I (prefer) thicker women. As I find bbw women not just funner on bed but funner to look at. Thick women taste better too lol but these are my experiences and preferences.

In my personal experience skinny girls took the dick the best! I don't even know where all 9 1/2 inches was going but they always took the dick like a champ.Thick girls or voluptuous women are hard to come by here in Southern California San Diego. I can tell you this I had a bbw one time and she ran from the dick the whole time. She was kept trying to block me from going deep, begging for breaks, and was just an all round punk @$$ and wouldn't take it like a woman, so I haven't been with another bbw since!

So if I had to go by experience its, skinny, average, and athletic girls for me. I haven't had too much experience with thicker women here in San Diego California!

Back