Thick Milf

You know that the OP (@Rob paredes) is a guy?!
You appear to have a single male profile, so who is "we"? *confused*
s
This is a site with multiple users, the use of we is a " subject pronoun " not a personal pronoun, one picture, one person. Hope that
You appear to have a single male profile, so who is "we"? *confused*[/QUO
All of this hot media and you're checking to see if I'm accompanied ? My use of we is a " subject pronoun " not a personal pronoun, the group is comprised of multiple members so I essence more than one man is willing to facilitate the mild in question, evidenced by the comment previous to mine.

(...)

All of this hot media and you're checking to see if I'm accompanied ? My use of we is a " subject pronoun " not a personal pronoun, the group is comprised of multiple members so I essence more than one man is willing to facilitate the mild in question, evidenced by the comment previous to mine.
i.c. thanks. Yet we have to recognize that Rob seems to be a non-black male person which also implies that he is not verified nor even verifiable. Therefore him posting a female ass doesn`t mean that that ass is actually available for somebody on this site. just sayin`

Just because I’m married and can’t use my real name I’m a guy lol why you hurt baby
im a guy I’m married witch is different ok I’m not a guy I’m a female that’s married thank you

i.c. thanks. Yet we have to recognize that Rob seems to be a non-black male person which also implies that he is not verified nor even verifiable. Therefore him posting a female ass doesn`t mean that that ass is actually available for somebody on this site. just sayin`
Just saying well keep saying you a little thirsty that’s your problem just saying

Back