THICK BBC needed STL area end of month or AZ now!!

PAWGKitty90

Couple
Real Person
From
MO, US
Looking for a BBC in the st Louis area end of month or in AZ from now until the 24th! Must be clean shaven, thick and have an easy going personality. Hubby will be present to tag team or record. Please dont disappoint this PAWG as we are looking forward to more play time. Will send face photos upon request.20200611_130626.jpgScreenshot_20200611-130546_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a BBC in the st Louis area end of month. Must be clean shaven, thick and have an easy going personality. Hubby will be present to tag team or record. Please dont disappoint this PAWG as we are looking forward to more play time. Will send face photos upon request.
All the luck you sexy hot PAWG ..

Looking for a BBC in the st Louis area end of month or in AZ from now until the 24th! Must be clean shaven, thick and have an easy going personality. Hubby will be present to tag team or record. Please dont disappoint this PAWG as we are looking forward to more play time. Will send face photos upon request.View attachment 3410741View attachment 3410742

you have some choices in Arizona, I’m in the east valley shoot me a message with your kik or another way to reach you so we can connect further

Looking for a BBC in the st Louis area end of month or in AZ from now until the 24th! Must be clean shaven, thick and have an easy going personality. Hubby will be present to tag team or record. Please dont disappoint this PAWG as we are looking forward to more play time. Will send face photos upon request.View attachment 3410741View attachment 3410742
@PAWGKitty90 Hey I'm in St. Louis!!! I can definitely be available to play! Shoot me a message and more photos!

Hello I'm me an my lady are looking to vacation soon can be anywhere....

Dam I wish I was available at that time

Back