The Wife is Ready!!

WeR4thNGoal

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
The Wife has said she is finally ready to enjoy her first real BBC experience!! She is just not sure if she wants to have a quickie or longer session for her first time? Any thoughts from the wives that have been in her position? Thanks in advance. I am excited for both of us on our next adventure this weekend!! ๐Ÿ˜œ

The Wife has said she is finally ready to enjoy her first real BBC experience!! She is just not sure if she wants to have a quickie or longer session for her first time? Any thoughts from the wives that have been in her position? Thanks in advance. I am excited for both of us on our next adventure this weekend!! ๐Ÿ˜œ
Plan for a long sex session but expect her to get pounded and worn out quickly by the BBC bull!โ™ ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Agree that he isn't going to want a quickie. She needs to be prepared to spend quite a bit of time with her mouth on his cock and his balls.
She should shave her pussy bare and expect he will want to really eat her pussy, not the licking that white guys do.
He's going to want to go bareback, so sort yourself out there. If he can't cum in her pussy shes need to be prepared to finish him with her mouth. And swallow his cum.
He's going to fuck her for awhile, in lot of positions, but she wont care once he starts tearing her up. So dont worry there.
She'll quickly find out that black guys are the kings of size, stamina and intensity.

Hubby here. Thanks for the comments. She is more than prepared for the real BBC. She would appreciate to get some more women points of view as to what to expect. She thought having a quickie would allow her to see if she really wants to have an all nighter or just forget the whole thing. I told her she should be prepared to go all night and training her with that in mind. I'm above average, still have endurance and make her cum a lot, but I have also been training her with a very large BBC toy for several years now. She is ready to be stretched and filled by a real BBC now! Maybe I can get her online later to ask some questions of her own. We are both super excited to share this adventure.

Hubby here. Thanks for the comments. She is more than prepared for the real BBC. She would appreciate to get some more women points of view as to what to expect. She thought having a quickie would allow her to see if she really wants to have an all nighter or just forget the whole thing. I told her she should be prepared to go all night and training her with that in mind. I'm above average, still have endurance and make her cum a lot, but I have also been training her with a very large BBC toy for several years now. She is ready to be stretched and filled by a real BBC now! Maybe I can get her online later to ask some questions of her own. We are both super excited to share this adventure.
This sounds more like a swinging experience. just happens to be with BBC.

I dont do this with couples at all. My first time with a woman I usually dont cum, and I teach women how to keep me rock hard throughout the entire session. The better they are at doing what I taught them, I can last 2-4 hours. I know thats a big window, but it really does depend on chemistry and how well she can remember everything I taught her. Its not easy. Typically women go into a subspace fog after about an hour of me fucking them, which makes it very hard to concentrate and also remember.

that is why I dont do 1 night stands and I try and walk women through the whole experience before we ever have sex.

good luck guys, I hope it works out well.

My first time with a woman I usually dont cum, and I teach women how to keep me rock hard throughout the entire session. The better they are at doing what I taught them, I can last 2-4 hours.

I think this is an aspect most guys don't even consider!

Taking the time to actually TRAIN a woman, or teach and educate her on being a better lover for a black bull. It seems most of men simply want to do the ol "in out, in out"

I have found it is far more rewarding when a woman knows exactly how to please me as her Bull, in return I know how to please her... Plus it makes for a happy husband /boyfriend/ cuckold. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Having a well-trained hotwife is how I can administer 2-hour blowjobs or go 7 rounds during an extended session! ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Both instances are confirmed and well-documented right here on this website๐Ÿ˜Žโ™ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘

I think this is an aspect most guys don't even consider!

Taking the time to actually TRAIN a woman, or teach and educate her on being a better lover for a black bull. It seems most of men simply want to do the ol "in out, in out"

I have found it is far more rewarding when a woman knows exactly how to please me as her Bull, in return I know how to please her... Plus it makes for a happy husband /boyfriend/ cuckold. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Having a well-trained hotwife is how I can administer 2-hour blowjobs or go 7 rounds during an extended session! ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Both instances are confirmed and well-documented right here on this website๐Ÿ˜Žโ™ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘

this is a big issue on this site and in the LS
Bulls like me and you SEPARATE ourselves from the pack. And every other guy on here is chasing us, trying to figure out WHAT we do that makes us so "in demand"

But you just said it. I mean, that was about as clear as it can be.

Training focuses on the student, not the teacher. You spend time teaching a wife how to become a good wife in bed.
Once she knows how to please, its easy to please her.
As always, 100%!!
100 GIF by StubHub

Back