The White Girl Tinder Experiment

rva

Male
I love seeing young white women embracing interracial sex and I'm always curious what type of girl has tried or is open to trying sex with a black man. So to get to the bottom of things I created a Tinder account with an athletic, shirtless black guy in his mid 20's. I swiped on the kind of white girls I've always been interested in just to see how they match up with a black guy. I sent out super likes to the women I'd absolutely love to see hooking up with a black guy.

The results were astounding! White women who I doubt would never swipe on me were matching like crazy with the profile I created. I quickly accumulated a match list of 50-60 gorgeous, pale skinned 20-27 y/o women who were very interested in this hot black dude.

Chatting with them I was astounded by how many were not coy about hooking up. I'd ask what they were on Tinder for and interested in and 90% were down for a FWB arrangement and eagerly giving me their phone numbers. While flirting with them I typically ask if they've ever dated/hooked up with a black guy before and again I was stunned to realize how many of these cute white girls had already been claimed. These weren't slutty or easy looking women... these were your typical girl next door. The girls I've always put on a pedestal and to see them make themselves sexually available to a hot black dude on Tinder blows my mind.

I love seeing young white women embracing interracial sex and I'm always curious what type of girl has tried or is open to trying sex with a black man. So to get to the bottom of things I created a Tinder account with an athletic, shirtless black guy in his mid 20's. I swiped on the kind of white girls I've always been interested in just to see how they match up with a black guy. I sent out super likes to the women I'd absolutely love to see hooking up with a black guy.

The results were astounding! White women who I doubt would never swipe on me were matching like crazy with the profile I created. I quickly accumulated a match list of 50-60 gorgeous, pale skinned 20-27 y/o women who were very interested in this hot black dude.

Chatting with them I was astounded by how many were not coy about hooking up. I'd ask what they were on Tinder for and interested in and 90% were down for a FWB arrangement and eagerly giving me their phone numbers. While flirting with them I typically ask if they've ever dated/hooked up with a black guy before and again I was stunned to realize how many of these cute white girls had already been claimed. These weren't slutty or easy looking women... these were your typical girl next door. The girls I've always put on a pedestal and to see them make themselves sexually available to a hot black dude on Tinder blows my mind.

But bro.

Women like black men who are handsome just because they’re handsome …..,period

Not so much coz they are black.

On tinder or bumble, you’ll tend find the blk guys who are instantly attractive to white women are also the blk men that blk women find instantly attractive.

Very good looking guys are almost like a race of their own.

Last edited:

....Calm down brother.

Let me explain something to you bro

Women like black men who are handsome and ripped just because they are handsome and ripped period.....Not necessarily because they're are black

Tall - Very good looking, ripped men are pretty much like a race of their own.

So and this is no homo. Blk guys that look like this would do well on Tinder and Bumble

1705434980708.png

1705435064584.png

Or light skin pretty boy types

1705435608147.png

The same white women who swiped right on the above guys like this would not swipe right on everyday blk guys like this.

1705435387589.png

1705435362660.png

Or they would certainly give them harder time, in the sense, they would not reply bk as quick, if they asked for meet, they'd say "Let's talk more" they'd basically be looking for any reason to disqualify then where as the above guys. They could pretty much ask for a meet off rip and a lot of women it would be "ok" also and, if you are a very handsome guy, you can go sexual with . women and they would not creeped out

I'm not very handsome blk dude but I ain't ugly and until I went out clubbin and to bars with a very good looking white and black friend and I was truly amazed at women treat certain guys.

I mean I always kinda knew it, but until you SEE IT with your own eyes, it kinda hits different.

The white guy, looked like Ivan Drago in Rocky, proper white Aryan, square jawed Mfer.

H.itler would've a been proud (lol)

Despite his lack of game and his English was a 6 out 10 (He was from Holland) I'd put him up against any top PUA/coach I've ever seen. Usually girls approaching him though (and the women were not unattractive at all and all races of women approaching, or giving hard eye contact, not just white but black and Asian, well we all know Asian chicks love white guys), tbh. IN fact, almost always. Don't think he's got the balls too approach.

The very good looking blk guy ? Think Tyson Beckford (Circa 1996) it was the same sh*t. We went out to a nearby bar that had about two guys for every girl. I immediately noticed my friend getting extended eye contact from women. I would maybe get a glance while he would get a double take. One girl walked by us, stared at him, and slowed down, possibly to give him a chance to approach.

We walked to another bar where it was more of the same thing. I might as well have been invisible. Then I saw a girl grab his arm and stare at him like a lost puppy dog. It was both pathetic and amazing at the same time. He didn’t say anything and she walked away, continuing to stare from a distance. She seemed to be displaying signs of love while even more girls stared. For him this was normal, another night of receiving more female attention than I and most guys receive in an entire year.

All the game you learn and all the effort you put yourself through to make yourself an attractive man still can’t compete with my white and black friend. They just had to show up, smile, make small talk, and seal the deal.

I've been rejected by plenty women (both white and black) but who have fked blk guys before simply because I was not good looking enough and they were not sexually attracted to me.

So when I hear black guys like you talking about how well this or that blk guy is killing it on Tinder or Bumble, I know they ain't every day blk guys, they are usually have top tier model looks and/or are in tremendous shape

Last edited:
This isn't a new thing in the Tinder era. I've been a college prof since 90s and in the south in the late 90s most every college girl had already tried black and if they hadn't already they were going to. It was a rite of passage. Back then they went to the club or bar and hung over their white guy friends' black buddies. I always asked my college sluts if they had tried blk and if not, I tried to get them set up to experience it. Life didn't begin with Tinder LOL!

Actually Tinder has had a homogenizing effect on the racial hypergamy in that the type of ripped and shiny black dudes shown and described in this thread are now more successful than ever while most others, including less-ripped blk dudes, are getting fewer hits. This is the way of picture-based dating apps that limit narrative content to the point where everyone sounds the same. It's not possible to differentiate intellect or engagement or fun quotient from the writing in these short profiles which leads to overload selection on visuals and numerics like height and age. It is quite different with text-based sites and dating venues that permit pre-visual engagement.

This isn't a new thing in the Tinder era. I've been a college prof since 90s and in the south in the late 90s most every college girl had already tried black and if they hadn't already they were going to. It was a rite of passage. Back then they went to the club or bar and hung over their white guy friends' black buddies. I always asked my college sluts if they had tried blk and if not, I tried to get them set up to experience it. Life didn't begin with Tinder LOL!

Actually Tinder has had a homogenizing effect on the racial hypergamy in that the type of ripped and shiny black dudes shown and described in this thread are now more successful than ever while most others, including less-ripped blk dudes, are getting fewer hits. This is the way of picture-based dating apps that limit narrative content to the point where everyone sounds the same. It's not possible to differentiate intellect or engagement or fun quotient from the writing in these short profiles which leads to overload selection on visuals and numerics like height and age. It is quite different with text-based sites and dating venues that permit pre-visual engagement.

Kudos !! Very well said !!

Back