the way I like it

I must admit; "I DID NOT LIKE IT WHEN PAM ALLOWED ME TO WATCH EDWIN BLACKEN HER!"
I must further admit; "I LOVED IT WHEN PAM ALLOWED ME TO WATCH EDWIN BLACKEN HER!"

I also loved it when Pam and Edwin walked off the dance floor at a night club we had visited, this was prior to her blackening, and Edwin's anxiety was betrayed by the bulge of his manhood and the flush on Pam's face!
I also loved it when very unexpectedly Pam invited Edwin to our hotel suite for a nightcap!
I also loved it when Pam went to the bathroom to freshen up and came back dressed in her finest .... skimpiest negligee!
I also loved it when Edwin almost turned white with expectation as to where the sight of Pam, so invitingly robed, may lead to!
I also loved it when Pam and Edwin began to dance to the music playing on TV's music channel!
I also loved it When Pam and Edwin began feeling each other up while dancing!
I also loved it when Edwin's hand found its way to Pam's love nest!
I also loved it when Pam released Edwin's massive black manhood from the restraints it found itself in!
I also loved it when Pam moved for Edwin to sit on the side of the bed, got on her knees and sucked that black monster dry while swallowing every droplet! Something she had never done for me upto that date!
I also loved it when Edwin returned the favour and chewed Pam's pussy into several consecutive orgasms!
I also loved it when Edwin got between Pam's outstretched legs on his knees, grabbed her right waist in his left hand, his massive black intruder in his right hand to guide it to its intended destination, all the while as Pam watched between her legs awaiting the visit from her expectant new neighbor with great anxiety, and her reaction that first time Edwin's huge black cock sought entry to its new found love nest!
I also loved it when Edwin made that first thrust and burried about 1/4 of that blackness into Pam's now blackened and stretched white hot horny swollen pussy!
I also loved it when Edin finally managed and Pam's pussy was able to accept that massive black intruder all the way to its balls!
I also loved it when Edin finally unloaded his first of numerous loads of hot cum deep into her love nest!

I guess you get the impression, for whatever reason, I loved the whole event!
Yes! Pam and Edwin agree with me!
They both loved it!
And we still do!

P.S. Did I mention that Edwin went in bareback?

Last edited:
I want her to tell me how good he is ... in my face.
tumblr_oabsx6osrv1qa7pxgo1_540.gif

Back