the way I like it

A few weeks ago I have a dream where this happend. It realy turned me on in my dream. First I noticed my wife getting horny for some fellow at a party. Later they dissepaer and I sure knew what whas going on. After A while they returned like yoou write, I could clearly see what's going on. I woke up withe a Hard dick and had to masturbate to cool down. I told her a few days later what I whas dreaming about and it looked like she love the dream to

wife-interracial-cuckold-sites.jpg

This picture looks soooo much like one we have of Pam the first time Edwin removed her panties and got into her!

If you've got any doubts, search for any one of several postings we've made on this site! I had described precisely how Edwind placed Pam on the bed, propped upon some pillows, legs spread and bent at the knees, et centra, and blackened her! It was not only Pam's first strange cock since we had married, it was her first massively big black cock! Lol (Thanks for the pic!) I hope that someday Pam and Edwin will let me post some of the numerous pics and vids I took of them that first time, and in fact many times since then!

You and my husband must take me together,my please me well,drive me wild, make me beg to be fucked ! take turn fucking me watch as my black lover slides my satin panties off watch as his BBC slides into my pussy your cock gets hard when you notice my legs tremble the light reflects off my long black silk stockins look at my black high heels when you hear me moan and giggle,You know their curling! Place you cock in my mouth and let me lick and suck it ,I while share in the pleasure his clock is giving me as my tongue visits some of the pleasures he is giving my pussy,notice how hard I stoke your cock as he goes deep,?It's a expression of pleasures for you! You Reach down and play with my flit listen as a I giggle listen as and watch my BBC lover as he drives his clock in long and slow strokes. Hear his deep and loud guttural bad boy laughs as my pussy bucks his clock as it come closer to orgasm watch me. Tremble and cry it in extacy as my flit orgasims from you and my g spot explodes with plesure .my vagina floods with wet slippery juice, you withdraw you hand hand stand back and watch with pleasure as he pounds my pussy fast and hard with his BBC ,Iwrapp my legs around his back and tremble as once again my body is overcome with orgasm! I don't want him to com yet I kiss him and ,I tell him I it time for my husband to tag in I!want more clock more fucking! more clock !I roll on to all fours you duck my pussy from behind as I kiss and fondle him .My ass ripples and my breast jiggle and bounce as you drive into my pussyfooting like a speeding locomotive I giggle and sqeal with delight as you kiss my neck .as body errors in goose bumps in preperation for the organism soon to come I begin to suck my black lovers cock. ( warming up the bull pen ) I lay flat as my husband makes me com and the playfully wriggle an squirm out from under him before he cums.To much cock to much fun for this pussy I giggle, I spread my legs and lock at my black lover,I want to feel that BBC explode in me, and so do you? You want that black cock to cum in my white pussy? My And you my husband what do you say? Give it her he replies. With a wicked laugh and when your through I am going to cuz in in you mouth and face as always,With that my wife lays on her back ,herblacklover rams his huge shaft in her and begins to stroke her pussy deep and hard she kiss his ear whispers in it begging him to give it to as he gets close to Cummings she adds to our mutual excitement by telling him no and squirming a and giggle then he with on deep stroke her black lovers roars as he shouts his huge load inside her !My wife seagulls with delight as.. I watch as his cock withdraws from her pussy the once huge and mighty black cock bent over limp becomes semi perfect and spill out it lays once of cum on to her belly as he withdraws.I strike fast placing my cock in her mouth she squirms no she mumbles ,Your mine !I say and the my cock uloads in her mouth not all my Cum goes in she manages to pull it out, her lips chin and breast are soon covered in my seed. lipsView attachment 607676
You and my husband must take me together,my please me well,drive me wild, make me beg to be fucked ! take turn fucking me watch as my black lover slides my satin panties off watch as his BBC slides into my pussy your cock gets hard when you notice my legs tremble the light reflects off my long black silk stockins look at my black high heels when you hear me moan and giggle,You know their curling! Place you cock in my mouth and let me lick and suck it ,I while share in the pleasure his clock is giving me as my tongue visits some of the pleasures he is giving my pussy,notice how hard I stoke your cock as he goes deep,?It's a expression of pleasures for you! You Reach down and play with my flit listen as a I giggle listen as and watch my BBC lover as he drives his clock in long and slow strokes. Hear his deep and loud guttural bad boy laughs as my pussy bucks his clock as it come closer to orgasm watch me. Tremble and cry it in extacy as my flit orgasims from you and my g spot explodes with plesure .my vagina floods with wet slippery juice, you withdraw you hand hand stand back and watch with pleasure as he pounds my pussy fast and hard with his BBC ,Iwrapp my legs around his back and tremble as once again my body is overcome with orgasm! I don't want him to com yet I kiss him and ,I tell him I it time for my husband to tag in I!want more clock more fucking! more clock !I roll on to all fours you duck my pussy from behind as I kiss and fondle him .My ass ripples and my breast jiggle and bounce as you drive into my pussyfooting like a speeding locomotive I giggle and sqeal with delight as you kiss my neck .as body errors in goose bumps in preperation for the organism soon to come I begin to suck my black lovers cock. ( warming up the bull pen ) I lay flat as my husband makes me com and the playfully wriggle an squirm out from under him before he cums.To much cock to much fun for this pussy I giggle, I spread my legs and lock at my black lover,I want to feel that BBC explode in me, and so do you? You want that black cock to cum in my white pussy? My And you my husband what do you say? Give it her he replies. With a wicked laugh and when your through I am going to cuz in in you mouth and face as always,With that my wife lays on her back ,herblacklover rams his huge shaft in her and begins to stroke her pussy deep and hard she kiss his ear whispers in it begging him to give it to as he gets close to Cummings she adds to our mutual excitement by telling him no and squirming a and giggle then he with on deep stroke her black lovers roars as he shouts his huge load inside her !My wife seagulls with delight as.. I watch as his cock withdraws from her pussy the once huge and mighty black cock bent over limp becomes semi perfect and spill out it lays once of cum on to her belly as he withdraws.I strike fast placing my cock in her mouth she squirms no she mumbles ,Your mine !I say and the my cock uloads in her mouth not all my Cum goes in she manages to pull it out, her lips chin and breast are soon covered in my seed. lipsView attachment 607676
My situation exactly

Back