The thoughts and believes of a cuckold/slave about his FemDom wife

Hi all, I have a multi-note kind of running memoir and experiences list posted on another thread in this room as well. I never knew this place existed. I am so desires to meet a few cuckolds and discuss by emails or other means, our desires and experiences. I have found this cuckold lifestyle the absolute best, most exciting and sexual re-newer ever! 'Straight' people will only fantasy and never really understand what it is, nor would I attempt to explain to them. I was never so sexual and never experienced so many wonderful orgasms almost everyday because of my ultimate and precious and beautiful FemDom wife!!!!

I would like to start a thread about what I just said, 'our'---meaning cuckolds thoughts and desires. I say that hear to express what I am referring for the sake of communication and purpose. HOWEVER, in real-life off the board here, I do believe in the following:
All due respect, it is NOT a cucks position to like or dislike any bull a wife has for sex or other use! It is a cucks position to obey and satisfy his FemDom ultimate wife in every way. No decisions or judgment by the cuck, IMO and pretty much universally agreed upon. No matter if the wife wants you to watch, perform, be chastised and humiliated, etc., you are to please 1,000% your wife/FemDom.

I had thoughts and limitations when I started into all this. She beat them out of me with whipping, caning and ball busting 10 levels higher than serious play. I learned it was my position to idolize and adore her with every single desire and requirement she has or will have.
With that said, as you might have assumed, my relationship and experiences is not play or fantasy, YES at first I had a foot fetish and smoking fetish that was the basis of our entering this lifestyle and even marriage. It evolved into the real and serious power trip that my lovely FemDom ultimate wife assumed and was consumed by. When she had a bull with her and had me fill a condom with my sperm load and then compare that to another one of mine from straight sex, it is no rocket science to see what is what!!!!

When I 'bend and bow' to show the proper respect to my wife and she humiliates me and chastises me and even has me stand naked with my hands behind my head and then kicks me with full power in the balls, I may cry. But those are tears of sheer enjoyment and I learned that I deserved them due to my begin 20 years older than she is, her being married to me and not some much younger more handsome male, her having to put up with a white dick of just average length and poor ability as compared to stronger and superior men, and other short comings.

Sure I had limits and concerns but she has literally beaten all those out of me and shown me the way! I would have never ever in a million years thought I would 'bend and bow' to a man, especially a black man, smell and suck his wonderful cock, balls and even lick his non-showered ass. Yes, I admit here, and without the threat of being caned with a bamboo stick or busted in the balls 6 to 10 times (and if you think those punishments are fun and fantasy, think again, I swear--they are gut wrenching fucking horrible)! But when I do the things that are truly against my real desires and enjoyment, they actually turn out to be my real desires and she literally creams herself when she is engaged in this kind of humiliation and degradation. Why you ask??? Because when I am done or mid way through one of those horrible sexual events for my FemDom, she somehow will prove to me that she is truly (honestly) turned on by directing and watching them, that her wonderful vagina is creaming or she had her sexual aura lifted past her own reality and on her way to her body shaking orgasm that I could never nor could anyone else ever give her. That my cuckold friends, is pure love, pure adoration, pure idolization and devotion on my part 100%!!!!

Along with never ever imagining any of this lifestyle I have to date prior, before I would have got an erection and jacked off thinking about some hot young 18-25 year old that perhaps I caught a glimpse of her g string or painted toes in a pair of high heels, etc. A quick minute of selfish and senseless personal pleasure. What is different now? Doing something that is gross or nasty by most people's standards or so far taboo and erotic, when I am finally allowed whether at the end of the session, throughout the session or even a day or two later, my orgasm will be probably 50 to 100 times more powerful, meaningful and wonderful than the straight normal crap I was fantasying about or even had the chance to consummate.

So maybe I can enlighten those that are scared of the whip, cane or having their own balls busted, and I am referring to full ******* not play-time. Hell no, I am scared when I see that look on her face or see her switching shoes that I know she will ball bust with or see her go to the closet and get the cane and grab a cigarette and order me stripped and up against the wall or bent over the chair. But no matter what, my ultimate FemDom wife know that my ball sack will fill up with sperm greater than any other way in the past. Thus putting me through great pain and torment and humiliation will not only allow me such eventually great sexual pleasure--she will live and realize her desires, kink and power.

FYI, when I found the proper and the ultimate FemDom wife, my younger Southeast Asian wife, she told me I would become a slave and a cuck and one day be forbidden to have sex with her and I would lust cock and sperm. I laughed, I truly fucking laughed! You know, she then sits back and lit a cigarette and said, "you will see, right now you are in love with my vagina and body--but that will go away, the same as your love with your 2 x-wives did, tell me I am not correct. Then you will really love me, ador me and idolize as well--when I flip your ass and turn you out what I will do 100%".

And you know what, a year later, she did exactly that and is the hottest thing ever in my life and no one, no where can match this FemDom's aura, personality, desires, knowledge or guts in what she does, did and will do. That is why I do not have a problem and why I accept the welts she inflicts or having me bend and bow to a black man and beg to lick his beautiful ass or accept his load of sperm. Fuck she is powerful!

That is why I say it is not a cuckolds position to have likes, dislikes, judgment as to a FemDom's choice of bulls or male partners

Last edited:
Hi all, I have a multi-note kind of running memoir and experiences list posted on another thread in this room as well. I never knew this place existed. I am so desires to meet a few cuckolds and discuss by emails or other means, our desires and experiences. I have found this cuckold lifestyle the absolute best, most exciting and sexual re-newer ever! 'Straight' people will only fantasy and never really understand what it is, nor would I attempt to explain to them. I was never so sexual and never experienced so many wonderful orgasms almost everyday because of my ultimate and precious and beautiful FemDom wife!!!!

I would like to start a thread about what I just said, 'our'---meaning cuckolds thoughts and desires. I say that hear to express what I am referring for the sake of communication and purpose. HOWEVER, in real-life off the board here, I do believe in the following:
All due respect, it is NOT a cucks position to like or dislike any bull a wife has for sex or other use! It is a cucks position to obey and satisfy his FemDom ultimate wife in every way. No decisions or judgment by the cuck, IMO and pretty much universally agreed upon. No matter if the wife wants you to watch, perform, be chastised and humiliated, etc., you are to please 1,000% your wife/FemDom.

I had thoughts and limitations when I started into all this. She beat them out of me with whipping, caning and ball busting 10 levels higher than serious play. I learned it was my position to idolize and adore her with every single desire and requirement she has or will have.
With that said, as you might have assumed, my relationship and experiences is not play or fantasy, YES at first I had a foot fetish and smoking fetish that was the basis of our entering this lifestyle and even marriage. It evolved into the real and serious power trip that my lovely FemDom ultimate wife assumed and was consumed by. When she had a bull with her and had me fill a condom with my sperm load and then compare that to another one of mine from straight sex, it is no rocket science to see what is what!!!!

When I 'bend and bow' to show the proper respect to my wife and she humiliates me and chastises me and even has me stand naked with my hands behind my head and then kicks me with full power in the balls, I may cry. But those are tears of sheer enjoyment and I learned that I deserved them due to my begin 20 years older than she is, her being married to me and not some much younger more handsome male, her having to put up with a white dick of just average length and poor ability as compared to stronger and superior men, and other short comings.

Sure I had limits and concerns but she has literally beaten all those out of me and shown me the way! I would have never ever in a million years thought I would 'bend and bow' to a man, especially a black man, smell and suck his wonderful cock, balls and even lick his non-showered ass. Yes, I admit here, and without the threat of being caned with a bamboo stick or busted in the balls 6 to 10 times (and if you think those punishments are fun and fantasy, think again, I swear--they are gut wrenching fucking horrible)! But when I do the things that are truly against my real desires and enjoyment, they actually turn out to be my real desires and she literally creams herself when she is engaged in this kind of humiliation and degradation. Why you ask??? Because when I am done or mid way through one of those horrible sexual events for my FemDom, she somehow will prove to me that she is truly (honestly) turned on by directing and watching them, that her wonderful vagina is creaming or she had her sexual aura lifted past her own reality and on her way to her body shaking orgasm that I could never nor could anyone else ever give her. That my cuckold friends, is pure love, pure adoration, pure idolization and devotion on my part 100%!!!!

Along with never ever imagining any of this lifestyle I have to date prior, before I would have got an erection and jacked off thinking about some hot young 18-25 year old that perhaps I caught a glimpse of her g string or painted toes in a pair of high heels, etc. A quick minute of selfish and senseless personal pleasure. What is different now? Doing something that is gross or nasty by most people's standards or so far taboo and erotic, when I am finally allowed whether at the end of the session, throughout the session or even a day or two later, my orgasm will be probably 50 to 100 times more powerful, meaningful and wonderful than the straight normal crap I was fantasying about or even had the chance to consummate.

So maybe I can enlighten those that are scared of the whip, cane or having their own balls busted, and I am referring to full ******* not play-time. Hell no, I am scared when I see that look on her face or see her switching shoes that I know she will ball bust with or see her go to the closet and get the cane and grab a cigarette and order me stripped and up against the wall or bent over the chair. But no matter what, my ultimate FemDom wife know that my ball sack will fill up with sperm greater than any other way in the past. Thus putting me through great pain and torment and humiliation will not only allow me such eventually great sexual pleasure--she will live and realize her desires, kink and power.

FYI, when I found the proper and the ultimate FemDom wife, my younger Southeast Asian wife, she told me I would become a slave and a cuck and one day be forbidden to have sex with her and I would lust cock and sperm. I laughed, I truly fucking laughed! You know, she then sits back and lit a cigarette and said, "you will see, right now you are in love with my vagina and body--but that will go away, the same as your love with your 2 x-wives did, tell me I am not correct. Then you will really love me, ador me and idolize as well--when I flip your ass and turn you out what I will do 100%".

And you know what, a year later, she did exactly that and is the hottest thing ever in my life and no one, no where can match this FemDom's aura, personality, desires, knowledge or guts in what she does, did and will do. That is why I do not have a problem and why I accept the welts she inflicts or having me bend and bow to a black man and beg to lick his beautiful ass or accept his load of sperm. Fuck she is powerful!

That is why I say it is not a cuckolds position to have likes, dislikes, judgment as to a FemDom's choice of bulls or male partners
I am also in a femdom marriage and I have been for 20 years , my wife had sex at an early age, her lover was a 30 something black man and my wife was 14 years old the first time she was fucked , he took her virginity , my wife fell in love with him they secretly carried on a secret affair for a year he was a ******* dealer he ended up in jail , when my wife first told me this story I said he was a molester she slapped my face really hard and said don’t ever say that again he was my first love if he was here now my legs would be spread open for him , my wife only fucked black men her whole life , I’m very submissive that’s what attracted her to me we had intercourse 3 times before she cut me off and started dominating me whipping my ass and I started eating her pussy , I only was with one other women a 50 year old black women who I fucked one time and she taught me to eat her pussy , you may have noticed black people taught and my wife about sex , so I’d go to see her when she’d call me and I’d eat her pussy and she gave me hand jobs when I wanted to fuck her she laugh say no no honey that ain’t for white boys you just eat it i was 16 then so I had intercourse 4 times in my life lol I guess the older black women did a could job training because my wife often tells people how I’m a great cunt lapper and since I been owned by Mistress Margo ( my wife) I have a love for eating well fucked cream pie pussy, but what Mistress Margo really did is dominate me pushing my pain limits she whips me and and touches my dicklet the whipping seemed to get more intense but she keeps me sexually aroused and combines it to pain so when she gives me pain it makes me horny ,a dominant black Master. Master Micheal who Margo had an affair with for about a year and a half who was involved in the society of Janus organization he said it was called sub space he whipped me and disciplined me , i worshipped his cock just like I worship Mistress Margo pussy they both would get me at the same time Margo had me licking his ass hole just like I’ve done for her so many times so Mistress Margo dominates me puts me in subspace and nothing is off limits and I’ll just obey Mistress Margo but her rule and well Master Micheal ‘s also is black cock is superior I am submissive to women and black men , we believe that black men and white women have a natural attraction to each other that should never be denied and even if a white girl is married to a white guy black men have a right to her pussy not the white guys because black men are superior I feel I’m so lucky that my owner allows me to worship black cock my owner wants me to love her obey her and worship black cock I’ve done it for 20 years what you my think is degradation if Mistress Margo tells me to do it I will without asking questions I trust and love her anything she does to me or orders me to do I obey I know it’s for my own good

Back