The Tale of Emily (A BBC Slut for Life)

This is very difficult for me to admit to, but I have no other choice. I don’t see any way I can marry my boyfriend (even though I love him dearly) without telling him the truth about my desires and actions over the past year. The whole story starts about 10 months ago. I am Emily, a 20 year-old nursing student. My boyfriend Jake is 29, and I love him. I want to make a life with him, but I have discovered things about myself that I never knew existed.

I was a virgin before I met Jake, and I was still very inexperienced up until this past year. I enjoyed sex with Jake and thought that it was everything that it was supposed to be. That was true until I met Martin. Martin is the black man who absolutely rocked my sexual world. I first meet Martin in one of my nursing classes. I had seen him around in other classes, but I had never taken any particular notice of him until this one class where he sat directly in front of me. You should understand that I had never even thought about sex with a black person. It just didn’t register as an option with me, and besides, I had a perfectly good white boyfriend whom I loved. But I first began to notice Martin when I smelled his cologne. He was tall with very broad shoulders and close-cropped hair. Every time we had class, I noticed that I was attracted to his appearance and also to his delicious smell. One day he turned around in his seat and introduced himself. He had missed a class and wondered if he might copy my class notes. We agreed to meet for coffee after class and let him make copies. So we had coffee and we hit it off immediately. I noticed that he was reading a book that I had recently read, and we began to notice that we had a lot of the same interests.

I guess most of this is a blur to me now, and I cannot explain it, but one day Martin invited me to his apartment for a study session, and right in the middle of studying for a test, he kissed me. I still remember how that first kiss took my breath away. I was mesmerized by his sexiness, and although I was totally unprepared for anything to happen, our hands began to explore each other’s bodies, and soon we were in the bedroom….naked on the bed. His body was awesome. His dark skin was beautiful and his teeth were incredibly white. I gasped when I first saw his penis. It was the far bigger than Jake’s, and as I put my hands around it, it grew to full attention. The purplish-black head was just aching to be licked, so I took it in my mouth. There is no way that I could get that entire thing in my mouth, but I swirled my tongue around it and pumped the shaft with my hands. It felt very natural to me.

By this time my shaved pussy was drenched with my juices, and I could see the desire in Martin’s eyes as he rolled me onto my back and pushed my legs apart. I can’t begin to describe the deliciousness I felt when he first slipped the head into my dripping slit. My ass instantly began to buck as I urged him to bury that cock in me as far as it would go. As I said earlier, I had always enjoyed sex before (even though I was relatively inexperienced) but this was a whole new world. This exotic experience of actually fucking a black man, something strange and seemingly forbidden to me, was a reality now, and when I came it was the most life-changing thing that I had ever experienced. That first time my vagina actually ******* a little from the size of Martin’s cock, but all I felt was pleasure.

Over the next several weeks, we would frequently sneak off to Martin’s apartment (even skipping classes sometimes) just to make love. He loved eating my pussy, and his tongue would send me into orbit. I guess he fucked me in every position imaginable and then started over and did them again. Since I am on birth control, we never worried about condoms, and I would sometimes leave his apartment and go home with his cum dripping out of my slit. I loved the feeling of it soaking my wet panties.

Of course I continued my relationship with Jake as usual. I loved him. He was the man I wanted to have a life with, but Martin…Martin was just so damned sexy and he was like a prohibited substance. I could not get enough of him. When I was away from him, I was fantasizing about him and his big hard cock. Even when Jake and I would have sex, I could not help but dream that it was Martin’s big hands on my breasts and Martin’s lips on my clitoris, and especially Martin’s cock slamming into me with a need that defies description.

Well, as they say all good things must come to an end. Jake did not find out about Martin. Martin moved to Canada to be close to some family. I cried so hard when he told me that he was leaving. I was so addicted to the sex, that I could not imagine what I would do. But eventually, I realized that it was just sexual attraction between us, and after one last session of fucking and sucking that should probably be listed in the Guinness Book of World Records, Martin was gone.

Although I was still quite happy with my relationship with Jake, I soon began to take notice of other black men that I would encounter. Alton was a heavy-set black man who worked as campus security. It took me about 30 minutes to seduce Alton and persuade him to join me for a love-making session in a hotel room. I swear, Alton had the prettiest black cock that I have ever seen, even bigger than Martin’s had been, but by that time I had been stretched enough to take even his enormous cock. Alton liked to spank me a little before we would fuck. I don’t know why black men get so turned on about spanking a white girl, but they do. I loved the feel of his big black hands and they would sting my little ass cheeks. I know they say that most black men prefer big asses (mine certainly isn’t), but Alton seemed absolutely fascinated with my ass. He also loved to pull on my nipples as he fucked me from behind…doggystyle. Like Martin, Alton knew just how to make me cum and cum and cum until I was absolutely sated. We kept up our secret relationship for several months until he got engaged to another white woman, one who coincidently did have a very big ass.

My third adventure happened in the library. He was also a black man, a janitor. I caught him looking at me one evening as I was doing some research for a paper, and as he peeked at me from behind a bookshelf, I slowly spread my legs and let him get a good look at my panties. In very short order, we were in an alcove and I had his prick out and was sucking it like a starving baby nursing its mom. His name was Garrison, and he was originally from some African nation, but he spoke very precise English, and he knew how to eat pussy like a pro. Garrison and I would meet at the library after hours (he had the keys and did the cleaning), and he would lie on his back naked on the floor and I would straddle him and ride his cock until I would almost scream with delight. I loved the feel of his hot cum spurting into me. Garrison was the first to try anal sex with me. His manhood was not quite in the same category as my other two black lovers had been, but compared to Jake’s, he was still rather long and thick. It took us several tries and a considerable amount of lube before we were completely successful, but before long I was not only enjoying having a black cock in my ass but was dreaming about two at the same time….one in my pussy and the other in my ass.

Through all of this, I have never breathed a word to my boyfriend. As I said, I love Jake, and I want to be with him…to have a life with him. But I have discovered some things about myself that make that very difficult. I am addicted to big black cock. I love it. I want it. I cannot live without it. I don’t yet know how I will ever be able to break the news to him. In a perfect world, he would love me for myself and understand that I have needs that must be satisfied. I am unwilling to go through life only having sex with one man. I just don’t think that is an option. I masturbate at night imagining that I am sucking and fucking black cocks. I daydream in class about big black men ******* me. I cannot help the way that I am. So, for now, I just keep my mouth shut and keep my eyes open for my next black lover. Emily
Loved your story of how you got hooked on black cock. From a handsome fellow student starting you on your way to your black cock addiction. A fat black security guard then a janitor. Your are definitely hooked now and you lust for black cock will make you seek out more less than attractive black studs. It's so much more intense when a sexy young white girl goes for then unattractive old/fat black bulls!

This is very difficult for me to admit to, but I have no other choice. I don’t see any way I can marry my boyfriend (even though I love him dearly) without telling him the truth about my desires and actions over the past year. The whole story starts about 10 months ago. I am Emily, a 20 year-old nursing student. My boyfriend Jake is 29, and I love him. I want to make a life with him, but I have discovered things about myself that I never knew existed.

I was a virgin before I met Jake, and I was still very inexperienced up until this past year. I enjoyed sex with Jake and thought that it was everything that it was supposed to be. That was true until I met Martin. Martin is the black man who absolutely rocked my sexual world. I first meet Martin in one of my nursing classes. I had seen him around in other classes, but I had never taken any particular notice of him until this one class where he sat directly in front of me. You should understand that I had never even thought about sex with a black person. It just didn’t register as an option with me, and besides, I had a perfectly good white boyfriend whom I loved. But I first began to notice Martin when I smelled his cologne. He was tall with very broad shoulders and close-cropped hair. Every time we had class, I noticed that I was attracted to his appearance and also to his delicious smell. One day he turned around in his seat and introduced himself. He had missed a class and wondered if he might copy my class notes. We agreed to meet for coffee after class and let him make copies. So we had coffee and we hit it off immediately. I noticed that he was reading a book that I had recently read, and we began to notice that we had a lot of the same interests.

I guess most of this is a blur to me now, and I cannot explain it, but one day Martin invited me to his apartment for a study session, and right in the middle of studying for a test, he kissed me. I still remember how that first kiss took my breath away. I was mesmerized by his sexiness, and although I was totally unprepared for anything to happen, our hands began to explore each other’s bodies, and soon we were in the bedroom….naked on the bed. His body was awesome. His dark skin was beautiful and his teeth were incredibly white. I gasped when I first saw his penis. It was the far bigger than Jake’s, and as I put my hands around it, it grew to full attention. The purplish-black head was just aching to be licked, so I took it in my mouth. There is no way that I could get that entire thing in my mouth, but I swirled my tongue around it and pumped the shaft with my hands. It felt very natural to me.

By this time my shaved pussy was drenched with my juices, and I could see the desire in Martin’s eyes as he rolled me onto my back and pushed my legs apart. I can’t begin to describe the deliciousness I felt when he first slipped the head into my dripping slit. My ass instantly began to buck as I urged him to bury that cock in me as far as it would go. As I said earlier, I had always enjoyed sex before (even though I was relatively inexperienced) but this was a whole new world. This exotic experience of actually fucking a black man, something strange and seemingly forbidden to me, was a reality now, and when I came it was the most life-changing thing that I had ever experienced. That first time my vagina actually ******* a little from the size of Martin’s cock, but all I felt was pleasure.

Over the next several weeks, we would frequently sneak off to Martin’s apartment (even skipping classes sometimes) just to make love. He loved eating my pussy, and his tongue would send me into orbit. I guess he fucked me in every position imaginable and then started over and did them again. Since I am on birth control, we never worried about condoms, and I would sometimes leave his apartment and go home with his cum dripping out of my slit. I loved the feeling of it soaking my wet panties.

Of course I continued my relationship with Jake as usual. I loved him. He was the man I wanted to have a life with, but Martin…Martin was just so damned sexy and he was like a prohibited substance. I could not get enough of him. When I was away from him, I was fantasizing about him and his big hard cock. Even when Jake and I would have sex, I could not help but dream that it was Martin’s big hands on my breasts and Martin’s lips on my clitoris, and especially Martin’s cock slamming into me with a need that defies description.

Well, as they say all good things must come to an end. Jake did not find out about Martin. Martin moved to Canada to be close to some family. I cried so hard when he told me that he was leaving. I was so addicted to the sex, that I could not imagine what I would do. But eventually, I realized that it was just sexual attraction between us, and after one last session of fucking and sucking that should probably be listed in the Guinness Book of World Records, Martin was gone.

Although I was still quite happy with my relationship with Jake, I soon began to take notice of other black men that I would encounter. Alton was a heavy-set black man who worked as campus security. It took me about 30 minutes to seduce Alton and persuade him to join me for a love-making session in a hotel room. I swear, Alton had the prettiest black cock that I have ever seen, even bigger than Martin’s had been, but by that time I had been stretched enough to take even his enormous cock. Alton liked to spank me a little before we would fuck. I don’t know why black men get so turned on about spanking a white girl, but they do. I loved the feel of his big black hands and they would sting my little ass cheeks. I know they say that most black men prefer big asses (mine certainly isn’t), but Alton seemed absolutely fascinated with my ass. He also loved to pull on my nipples as he fucked me from behind…doggystyle. Like Martin, Alton knew just how to make me cum and cum and cum until I was absolutely sated. We kept up our secret relationship for several months until he got engaged to another white woman, one who coincidently did have a very big ass.

My third adventure happened in the library. He was also a black man, a janitor. I caught him looking at me one evening as I was doing some research for a paper, and as he peeked at me from behind a bookshelf, I slowly spread my legs and let him get a good look at my panties. In very short order, we were in an alcove and I had his prick out and was sucking it like a starving baby nursing its mom. His name was Garrison, and he was originally from some African nation, but he spoke very precise English, and he knew how to eat pussy like a pro. Garrison and I would meet at the library after hours (he had the keys and did the cleaning), and he would lie on his back naked on the floor and I would straddle him and ride his cock until I would almost scream with delight. I loved the feel of his hot cum spurting into me. Garrison was the first to try anal sex with me. His manhood was not quite in the same category as my other two black lovers had been, but compared to Jake’s, he was still rather long and thick. It took us several tries and a considerable amount of lube before we were completely successful, but before long I was not only enjoying having a black cock in my ass but was dreaming about two at the same time….one in my pussy and the other in my ass.

Through all of this, I have never breathed a word to my boyfriend. As I said, I love Jake, and I want to be with him…to have a life with him. But I have discovered some things about myself that make that very difficult. I am addicted to big black cock. I love it. I want it. I cannot live without it. I don’t yet know how I will ever be able to break the news to him. In a perfect world, he would love me for myself and understand that I have needs that must be satisfied. I am unwilling to go through life only having sex with one man. I just don’t think that is an option. I masturbate at night imagining that I am sucking and fucking black cocks. I daydream in class about big black men ******* me. I cannot help the way that I am. So, for now, I just keep my mouth shut and keep my eyes open for my next black lover. Emily
Hi Emily, I've read your whole story. Beautiful and very erotic. The only advice I can give you is to give time to time, you point out that you do not despise at all those who have sex in threes and maybe he will ask you himself one day, maybe not too far away. Let's say it's like going fishing, throw the hook in the hope that the fish will bite. Be patient and you will see

Emily although you care and love your boyfriend dearly...just be forthcoming with him about your fantasy...but do it at the right time...explain to him how you feel. Who knows, he may or may not be ok with it...n if not...least you know where you stand with him. You'll still have you black cocks to play with. Or if your boyfriend likes the idea...you can have 3ome...your bf and a black cock...find you some blk male nurse, doctors fuck them...but when you go home make love to your boyfriend..but let the bf know how you feel

Fiction or factual, still a good story...though it mau not make a good hallmark movie but perhaps a good actual movie...the nurse ve played by Kate Winslet or Reese Witherspoon. The boy friend would be played Mark Walberg and the bbc black bull be played by Denzel Washington.

Emily
I couldn’t read your whole post, my issue not your writing. But I think I have the gist. Don’t blame yourself OR limit/change yourself and your sexual desire or pleasures. Now obviously as long as they are not illegal or dangerous.
sexual pleasures and desires are meant to be enjoyed.
I am straight and have no attraction to men. But I LOVE sucking a guys dick. He has to be clean and fit. I love being submissive, but I’m Dom with women. A women should have many men to enjoy, but just one to be by her side to support her and lick her clean after each man! 😊

Emily
I couldn’t read your whole post, my issue not your writing. But I think I have the gist. Don’t blame yourself OR limit/change yourself and your sexual desire or pleasures. Now obviously as long as they are not illegal or dangerous.
sexual pleasures and desires are meant to be enjoyed.
I am straight and have no attraction to men. But I LOVE sucking a guys dick. He has to be clean and fit. I love being submissive, but I’m Dom with women. A women should have many men to enjoy, but just one to be by her side to support her and lick her clean after each man! 😊

you are a right thinker

Human sexuality, which is based on instinct, can be amazingly broad-spectrum. Its basic parts include polygamy, bisexuality, sex between different races ... etc. Partly because of social conventions, which can also be called cultural backgrounds, and partly because of positive stimuli and positive feedback from the outside world, most people will be heterosexual monogamous and have a mentality appealing to their own kind, but this change in a state that is believed to be permanent and stable can be triggered at any time by a change that also comes from the outside world in the form of different emotional and / or physical-sexual stimuli! For example: smell of perfume, a polite gesture, a view of another person’s body in a fitness room or swimming pool...etc.

Alternative sexual desire may develop even if the person is in a particularly good relationship with their spouse or other type of partner!
Instincts and emotions make up a significant part of human behavior and that is why there is the potential for a change in sexual identity at virtually every moment in every person’s life. For people with a close-to-nature mentality (people professing an animist and polytheistic spiritual values, who are called pagan by monotheistic conservatives in a pejorative sense), this is completely self-evident and open to the subject, and they show tolerance towards their fellow human beings who demand open sexuality.

While this story by Emily is created, it can even bear a significant resemblance to the personal stories of many women, which is why ladies who obey the command of their instincts will not feel guilty for giving themselves up to happiness.

Have a nice day for all!!

Back