The Start of It All

CurvyCountry

Female
From
US
I was dating this guy named Dusty. He was white, smart, responsible, and an all around good guy. I am sure most women would have killed to be dating him. This is when I met Brent. Brent was a little bit the opposite. Brent was black, had a great imagination, loved to party, and loved the chaos of life. With Dusty we would go to dinner and the movies. If we felt good following that we might go out and see some friends. Occasional Dusty would awkwardly ask if I felt like doing something. Not exactly smooth. There was nothing really bad about Dusty he was just kind of blah.

Dusty and I had been dating awhile when Brent started paying attention to me. Dusty did not care too much for Brent but I really enjoyed being around him. He seemed to make everyone laugh and make things more fun. One weekend Dusty was out of town so Brent invited me to tag along with him for the weekend. I knew Dusty would hate it so even though I told Brent yes I told Dusty I was just hanging out with other friends. Brent and I proceed to do some day drinking and then that night we started party hopping. I met so many people and we went to some crazy parties. I even smoked a little with Brent. We literally partied all through the weekend and it was so much fun.

It was at this point I actually started lying to Dusty saying I had things to do on my off time so I could hangout with Brent. I would occasionally make time for Dusty here and there but especially at night I was at parties with Brent. Then one night Brent was over and we were sitting next to each other on the couch. Brent just leaned in and started to makeout with me. He had not asked of been awkward with it and just gone for it. He also was rubbing my pussy through my jeans in an amazing manner. It did not count as cheating if clothes were still on right? Brent asked me to undo my pants and I said no. More making out and more rubbing my now very eager pussy. This time he told me to undo them and I complied. I undid the buttons and slid them and my panties down around my ankles. Brent proceeded to bury his fingers inside my pussy and give me an amazing orgasm as we continued to make out.

I came on the couch and I was hooked. I stood up and pulled up my clothes. I then took Brent by the hand and we went to my bedroom. Once the door was closed I took off my pants and panties and got on the bed. Brent took off his pants and boxers and got between my legs. I guided his very hard cock inside of me and we proceeded to fuck away hard. Dusty had fingered me and ate me out but we had not had full sex yet. He was always too worried about me getting pregnant even with the use of condoms. Now Brent was inside of me with nothing on fucking like there was no tomorrow. I wanted to tell him to pull out but also wanted him to go on forever. Lucky for me my orgasm hit first and soon after Brent took out his cock and proceeded to shoot cum all over me.

We laid there and chatted for a bit before getting up and getting dressed again. Brent and I were back in the living room about five minutes before Dusty was there. Of course we had a fight as to why Brent was there with me but I told him he was paranoid. Brent would often come over in the afternoon and we'd go into my room and mess around or fuck away until we had to get dressed. Brent would usually take off before Dusty got there to avoid the drama.

In the end I found myself avoiding what little sexual advances Dusty even made towards me. The end to our relationship occured one night when Brent and I fucked in my car. He came a large amount and we used my panties to clean up. Without thinking I just tossed them in the trunk of my car. I mean it was my car. About a week later Dusty borrowed my car and called me wanting to know why there was dirty panties in the trunk. I told him I was done with him being paranoid and he said he was done with me as well and we went our separate ways.

Back