The small guy

Wildguy

Male
Why is there not a collection for all us small cock white guys to show our support of the BBC takeover. What we like about it and be verified as a tiny cock white guy.

Why is there not a collection for all us small cock white guys to show our support of the BBC takeover. What we like about it and be verified as a tiny cock white guy.

Your question is basically like asking "Why are the butterscotch candies always the last ones left in the candy bowl after Halloween?"

The whole idea of being "Verified" is to show that you're a real black man, real woman, or a real couple (which includes a wife) for the purpose of connecting and eventually meeting up for sexual encounters. As such, folks "fake" being black men, white women, and couples for obvious reasons. No one fakes being a white guy, therefore there's no need for white guys to become verified.

Well white ladies and wife brag about the BBC there want or get. The black guys brag about the white wifes and women they get. Why can't there be a thread for white guys to brag about there support of this and why they do.

Nobody is saying there can't be a thread for it. You can create any thread you like as long as it's within the forum rules.

Single white guys just can't be "Verified" for the reason stated above.

Unless there had been entries that are deleted meanwhile, i don`t see anything related to homosexuality up to the point of your posting. Not even afterwards. Maybe this time you`ve been a bit too fast with your judgement? :unsure:

No rush to judgement whatsoever...

There is a bisexual cuckold forum that I directed him to, and bisexual cuck implies a cuck man who likes other men as well. Heck that isn’t even implied it’s quite direct in the definition of bisexual and cuckold. In fact, in his initial post, there isn’t any mention of homosexuality. However, his penis pic doesn’t belong in this forum, so I’ll remove it.

No rush to judgement whatsoever...

There is a bisexual cuckold forum that I directed him to, and bisexual cuck implies a cuck man who likes other men as well. Heck that isn’t even implied it’s quite direct in the definition of bisexual and cuckold. (...)
True. But where did you read that? ("bisexual cuck") *confused*

(...) In fact, in his initial post, there isn’t any mention of homosexuality. (...)
...neither could i find that in any subsequent postings. That was the essence of my statement above. ;)

Also the OP said in another posting...
Well white ladies and wife brag about the BBC there want or get. The black guys brag about the white wifes and women they get. Why can't there be a thread for white guys to brag about there support of this and why they do.
...which ImO pretty much sums up what and who this site was intended to be about: white women with black men and those who support them.

(...)However, his penis pic doesn’t belong in this forum, so I’ll remove it.
Also true. That`s why i pointed to that instance and the forum rules in one of my previous postings.

But let`s take notice that the one who had posted the penis pic is not the same member who started this thread.

Still ZERO rush to judgement ...

He talks in many postings about homosexual acts... simple as that. I directed him to the proper forum, and he was grateful, period.

Still ZERO rush to judgement ...

He talks in many postings about homosexual acts... simple as that. I directed him to the proper forum, and he was grateful, period.
That`s fine. It wasn`t meant as negative criticism or even criticism at all. i appreciate your work on this site and think you are decent with your messages. i just thought maybe you were shooting a bit to quick at this one, that`s all. n.p. :balanced:

Also i might assume you are not excluded from a forum - provided both the subject and your contribution suit that forum - simply because of your sexuality or other personal characteristics (e.g. "ethnicity"), right?!

That`s fine. It wasn`t meant as negative criticism or even criticism at all. i appreciate your work on this site and think you are decent with your messages. i just thought maybe you were shooting a bit to quick at this one, that`s all. n.p. :balanced:

Also i might assume you are not excluded from a forum - provided both the subject and your contribution suit that forum - simply because of your sexuality or other personal characteristics (e.g. "ethnicity"), right?!
Perfectly fine - no offense taken. No one is excluded from any forum, except the verified persons forum ;)

Back